UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could I Ask For Some Positive Thoughs Today Please

Clare

I would be grateful for any positve thoughts you could spare for Murf today, he is at the vets for an operation to remove a growth on his gum. He had it removed 18 months ago and its grown back so they are probably going to remove his canine tooth as well today :mecry:

After the last time I hoped he wouldn't need an GA again with all the risks for an old boy and it took him a long time to get over it, but he really hasn't been himself since it came back :mecry:

The vet has said he doubts that is due to the lump, but we had exactly the same situation 18 months ago, and then after it had been removed he was back to his terrible best :wub: at the time the vet put his being low down to his arthritus but as the improvement was instant after the op I really believe the growth was bothering him, so really hoping for the same result this time.

It was so hard leaving him at the vets, am I the only one that sits in the car and sheds a few tears after :blush02:

Here are some pics from his holiday last week, he did manage to enjoy it a bit :wub:

10052010.jpg

13052010-3.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Murf, hope you're back to your normal self soon. :GroupHug:

And no you're not the only one, I've dropped Ruby off this morning for a op and stood hugging and kissing her for ages while the vet was trying to lead her away (didn't want to let her go).

Thank you so much for the thoughts and Reikki :flowers: :flowers:

I have just called the surgery and he is awake and has managed a bit of lunch :wub: We can collect him tonight :biggrin: Don't know anymore at this stage but fingers crossed they haven't found anything nasty.

Sozzages at the ready, he is a bit of a drama queen :happy: