UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

great news rumpole :biggrin:

:GroupHug: lloyd

tiks get well soon :GroupHug:

merledogs i am very pleased to hear that your birds have returned :biggrin:

snow...bet you are very chuffed, well done nog :biggrin:

Jane.... i am so pleased to hear about spud :biggrin: :biggrin: i expect you are mightily relieved

:GroupHug: for all i have missed who need them

Hurray for Spud and Nog... :GroupHug: for Lloyd's hurty leg, and Alex, if you want magpies, if I can catch em I can send you plenty, there are four pairs in the trees at the end of our gardens and boy do they make a row! I've threatened them with a catapult up the tailfeathers if they don't shut up :laugh:

I'm still waiting for the result of my kidney scan on the 7th April...sigh...

I have left some raw chicken breast out for the maggies, don't know if they will eat it or not. I do luff them and will be sad to not see them next year cos no doubt the tree won't be there next year. Am thinking of planting a sycamore or two at the bottom of my garden but they might take 50 years to get to the right height rolleyes.gif

I watch True Blood online, infact after seeing the first episode on channel 4 I then spent the next three or four days glued to my puter watching all of series 1 & series 2 :laugh: I get the links from these two sites:

Linky 1

Linky 2

:elefant: :elefant: And linky 2 has just sorted my viewing pleasure for tonight! Just found that they've got the first five episodes of series four of The Tudors!!!!!!!!! Charles Brandon here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody got any bright ideas how to stop Spud ripping of his sock ?, I've taped it on with Duck Tape, but confronted with his jaws I might as well have used butter, at this rate I'll be taping his gob shut glare.gif

Does he need to wear his sock all the time? When Dex had a poorly paw, I used a Mikki boot to go out - you can leave them on for a bit, but not hours on end cos they get their paw too hot. It just about survived but I ran out of socks :laugh: I also bought some kiddies socks as they were tighter over his foot.

Does he need to wear his sock all the time? When Dex had a poorly paw, I used a Mikki boot to go out - you can leave them on for a bit, but not hours on end cos they get their paw too hot. It just about survived but I ran out of socks :laugh: I also bought some kiddies socks as they were tighter over his foot.

He does unfortunately, just to stop him pulling the stitches, I have rubber boots that would stop him, but as you say, they do get sweaty which wouldn't be good for the wound.

Thanks for those links Cheryl, I was really bored, not any more biggrin.gif

Anybody got any bright ideas how to stop Spud ripping of his sock ?, I've taped it on with Duck Tape, but confronted with his jaws I might as well have used butter, at this rate I'll be taping his gob shut glare.gif

bitter spray??? it's that horrible no chew stuff....might help unless he is like laney and actually likes the taste :rolleyes:

Morning :tired:

It's rained overnight, so everywehre has had a good soaking. I can brighten up now please.

RMF : Mr Magpie was just sitting on the fence right outside the living room windows. I wondered why he was making such a racket. When I went to take a pic through the window, I notice that he had Mia-cat cornered - she was right up against the wall glaring at him laugh.gif