UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

What dog was she training Laura ?

I like V Stillwell :biggrin: :)

She was training a boxer called Zulu. It was very surreal as you can just about see my house from that park. Can't say I've ever come across Zulu on our walks before, but I think these shows are a few years old.

The other week she was training Jodie Marsh and her pack of chiuauas. In that episode Jodie also had a bulldog called Paddy and a bulldog puppy called Lyla. Last week she adopted a bulldog from a rescue that I have a link to on Facebook, and she has been regularly posting pictures of Paddy and her new addition.....but there is no sign or mention of Lyla or the chiuauas. Not sure if I'm being cynical, but I can't help but wonder what happened to them :unsure:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been awake since 4am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up and started picking up dog hair off the patio wacko.gif

we leave our dog hair out for the birds to use in their nests.

just found out that from last sunday they changed our evening bus service.... now not only do i have to pay 2 different companies if i am travelling both daytime and nightime :angry: the last bus home from the city centre is now 10pm..not 11pm and on a sunday we now have no buses after 6pm...marvelous :angry: there is no other bus service that will get you back anywhere near home (the nearest one is about a 25 minute walk up hill) :angry:

Been awake since 4am, couldn't get back to sleep so got up and started picking up dog hair off the patio wacko.gif

I put Co and Flo's hair in the garden and yesterday watched a blue tit taking it away to put in its nest! It was a real aaaah moment. :)

Did you ever get back to sleep?

Morning :)

Where has all the lovely sunshine gone? Cats were all enjoying sunbathing in the garden.So was I.

Jemima is now on antibiotics and Pro-kolin plus antibiotic eye cream so we'll see how that goes.She's eating and drinking ok and seems ok in herself,it's just this horrible squitty poo that's a problem.

Wellllllllll no news is good news I guess ...

RMgiggle: anyone remember the 70's? High fashion 70's style ... http://funny-farm.tressugar.com/Absolutely-Hilarious-JCPenney-Catalogue-from-1977-You-HAVE-read-771943

:GroupHug: for Nog :wub:

I love that link - but am I wrong in actually liking the dining room set? :mask:

Last week she adopted a bulldog from a rescue that I have a link to on Facebook, and she has been regularly posting pictures of Paddy and her new addition.....but there is no sign or mention of Lyla or the chiuauas. Not sure if I'm being cynical, but I can't help but wonder what happened to them :unsure:

Could you post and ask? I saw that episode a week or so ago and I was nearly screaming at the telly.

My new HPCD fleece still hasn't arrived so I have sent an email requesting a 'status update' and was all posh :smug-1:

RMF - The new menu is out at Wetherspoons/Lloyds bar today. OH has suggested I go down and try the noodles, but I don't want to drive and its raining...

Edited by Sarah B

Nog's hydro wasn't good sad.gif not only did he not use the leg whilst swimming at all, he also refused to use it to brace himself underwater on the ramp, and worse still when he was having his shampoo after the swim his good leg slipped and he almost fell over onto the bad side and made absolutely no attempt to put the leg down to prevent himself falling the only reason he didn't fall was because I made a lunge for him and caught him before he went crashing to the ground mecry.gifit's as if he doesn't know there's a leg there to use. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he "remembers" and starts to use it again otherwise I just don't know what the heck we do next.

And to add to my worry as if that wasn't enough despite the fact I had driven home under the speed limit the entire fecking way for about 100yds I went up to 35 in a 30 limit without realising and sods fecking law kicked in and there was a hidden speed camera van - I'd already reduced my speed when I saw it but he would have seen me long before I saw him so I shall now spend the next 2 weeks worrying about getting a fixed penalty ticket.

Nog's hydro wasn't good sad.gif not only did he not use the leg whilst swimming at all, he also refused to use it to brace himself underwater on the ramp, and worse still when he was having his shampoo after the swim his good leg slipped and he almost fell over onto the bad side and made absolutely no attempt to put the leg down to prevent himself falling the only reason he didn't fall was because I made a lunge for him and caught him before he went crashing to the ground mecry.gifit's as if he doesn't know there's a leg there to use. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he "remembers" and starts to use it again otherwise I just don't know what the heck we do next.

And to add to my worry as if that wasn't enough despite the fact I had driven home under the speed limit the entire fecking way for about 100yds I went up to 35 in a 30 limit without realising and sods fecking law kicked in and there was a hidden speed camera van - I'd already reduced my speed when I saw it but he would have seen me long before I saw him so I shall now spend the next 2 weeks worrying about getting a fixed penalty ticket.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: i really hope nog hasn't done himself a real nasty and he will decide he can use his leg again...he has come so far. as for the ticket..... don't they have to give you a bit of leeway?? so many miles an hour over the speed limit? (i don't drive) my dad got done a few years back and they said he could pay a fine or go on a course..so he went on the course.

Lucy is at the vets tomorrow to finally try and get to the bottom of her problems. Nothing has shown yet. But she is like a walking skeletonmecry.gif Blue decided he doesn't want to be left out. rolleyes.gif He yelped when he was outside yesterday, looked like he had bruised it. Got up this morning to find it swollen (but not hot) and he wont weight bear on it.Vet visit at 2.20 this afternoon.

I think my dogs are trying to bankrupt me!!!!!!

Edited by greys mum

I think my dogs are trying to bankrupt me!!!!!!

Join the club flowers.gif Hope all goes well for Lucy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Today I have chucked out a load of junk from the back room and cleaned the rugs in the livingroom, I am now kernackered and about to have smoked trout on a piece for lunch.

Watched Avatar last night , enjoyed it very muchly, highly recommend it.

:GroupHug: Sue :GroupHug:

I had a bit of a strange walk... Forgot to take the dogs leads :blush: :rolleyes: but it was ok cos I found two random ones in my car :laugh: And then I threw the heavy rubber ball into the sea by mistake and lost it :rolleyes: and then when I was almost back to my car, noticed a group of "special needs" peeps sitting next to it, having a picnic. One of the blokes had his sanwiches laid out on a bag on the ground so I put greedy Toffee on one of the leads and Jacko on the other and thought that I would pick Misty up if I needed to :angel: . All the dogs got in the car and I gave them a drink of water and a biscuit. Then another car pulled up and a woman let out her spaniel and her lab :ohmy: I just knew what was going to happen :ohmy: I said to the bloke "Someone is going to steal your butties there, mate" but it was too late..... Next thing, one of his carers started telling me off "He is scared of dogs and it is eating his food!". I said "I am sorry but it is not my dog. " The owner came and collected her dogs and I drove off with an apology from the dogs owner and the carer....Good job I had some spare leads in the car :huh:

I have finally (phew) finished putting together a Purchasing Guide which I have had to do in about 3 days flat after my Director got asked at the last minute to speak at all the regional conferences and decided he wanted a booklet to give out wacko.gif We need the first 500 by Tuesday and as I am on holiday tomorrow they needed to be sorted today.

In about 20 minutes I am hopefully out of here for 4 days - which will involve lots of studying, painting wooden border edging (if it stays dry) and sorting out of carp to chuck away so the dogs can actually have access to some of the rooms which are full of junk :blush: