UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mrs B :wavey: there is a weird cold/cough/throat virus thing going round sad.gif Ais had it about a month ago and I got it 2 weeks ago . We both felt like crap for about 10 days each and it seemed to be one of those "time makes it better" things

Hope you are feeling better soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Sam x

Thanks Sam. In that case I will continue being weird (or more weird than normal).

Apparently I am making funny noises in my sleep! In fact I know it's not 'apparently' 'cause I'm waking myself up when I make them. :laugh: Off to work where I will try to cough quietly and appear to be awake.

I'm waiting for the deluge of insurance claims to land on my desk - but guess it's unlikely any/many of our guys will have made it back into the UK yet. Perhaps I should suggest our company should charter themselves a boat or two - there must be enough folks stranded to make it worth our while.

mother rung at 8.25, the transport hadnt turned up. her treatment starts at 9.

there was no answer at 8.45 so hope shes gone.

im looking for a washing machine for her today, going round the shops. can anyone suggest a good, under £200, easy to use for a 75 year old please?

Im putting cream on shadows feet as she has worn away the skin on the sides of her back feet. im looking at getting her boots. they will have to be big lol

thank you cher. she suggested that freddie wasnt eating out of his bowl, as, losing what sight hes got, when he puts his head in, it goes dark, so last night he ate all his tea out of a see through takeaway tub yyeeaaa

Morning :)

I bought a new table and chairs for the garden.Gawd knows how many times Dylan has fallen off of them :rolleyes: He really hasn't learned that mobility and coordination aren't his strong point.More to the point he really doesn't care :wub: :laugh:

Jemima seems a bit brighter today and thanks for the good thoughts,they seem to be working :flowers:

I have been gardening (I mean proper, digging over the soil type stuff) and am now sweaty and out of puff :tired: I have also chopped down a rose bush which I've been wanting to get rid of for ages and another shrub thing which was just ugly. They were both in the border along the wall at the front of the house, am going to plant something evergreen and prettier in there. Why couldn't it be nice today when I'm off? At least the soil was softer for digging over, which made it a bit easier.

Need to go and collect microwave from Argos, plus do some shopping. I really don't want to go out, just want to relax and have a nap on my first day off in 8 days.

awww hope shadows paws are soon better and that your mum made the hospital on time :flowers:

glad to hear jemima is feeling a bit better...more good thoughts coming her way

merledogs..... can you come and cut my grass please!

rang for the vet... can't be seen until wednesday night but that is with the vet i like so i would rather wait.... i have spent the morning trying to find canned pumpkin in either sainsburys, tesco, or waitrose..... can't find it!

Me eye urts :angry: When I was doing some gardening on Saturday a fly flew into my left eye. My hands were covered in mud so I rubbed my eye with the back of my wrist and I thought the fly must've gone because I couldn't feel it anymore. Didn't think anything of it until yesterday afternoon when that eye started hurting. It got worse throughout the evening, was really puffy and bloodshot and by the time I went to bed was oozing yellow gunk :sick01: I woke up several times to unglue my eye and this morning have taken my eye to the doctors. She assured me that the fly wasn't stuck in my facial cavity breeding billions of baby flies but I remain unconvinced :unsure: She reckons it did scratch my cornea though but why didn't it hurt straight afterwards? Anyway, I've got some cream to shove in my manky eye. I really do look delightful today.

The girls were all due to go back to school today after the Easter holidays but Daisys school is closed because they have at least 16 teachers stranded in various parts of the world! She's thrilled but Emily is furious :laugh:

We spent ages in B&Q yesterday deciding on some paint for the dining end of our dining kitchen. I've just painted the first wall, stood back to look at it and...I hate it! :mecry: it's too dark (a sort of jade green) and it just looks wrong! that's £18 for a tin of made up paint wasted, and I don't think I have any of the original colour left to go over it either. Arghhhh!