UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My digibox is not working so I have to wait for iplayer :angry:

Fleur update, she had her normal walk with Dex this morning, spent most of the day on chicken watch then I gave them separate walks this afternoon. Fleur had half training (with gold stars :biggrin: ) and half chasing her ball walk, just normal bouncy Fleur. I kept her in after her second walk so she could have a rest from chicken duties. I had to go into town later this afternoon and when I got back Fleur was asleep on her bed in my room. When I started clunking their dinner bowls she didn't make an appearance so I went up to find her. She's really lame on at least one back and one front leg :mecry: She doesn't want me to touch them, no growls, just lots of licking, but I've managed to check her pads. I've got her settled downstairs and will see how she is in the morning.

ow, sanrossscot - that makes sense, so used to have sky plus!

so I'm not normally a singing contest watcher, but those girls were fab (for Dorothy) I did love Laurens voice but they were amazing, I would love to have a fraction of their talent.

As much as I loved David Tennant, the new guy seems okay unsure.gif

I never liked DT, found him too one dimensional. Am loving the new chap, he's a much better actor and brings more depth to the role wub.gif (listen to me, I'm such a luvvy laugh.gif ). I'm also liking Amelia Pond.

When I started clunking their dinner bowls she didn't make an appearance so I went up to find her. She's really lame on at least one back and one front leg mecry.gif She doesn't want me to touch them, no growls, just lots of licking, but I've managed to check her pads. I've got her settled downstairs and will see how she is in the morning.

Poor Fleur Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Edited by merledogs

I took lissie over the quiet bit of the field, and let her off. there are 2 sides of bushes, so I took her to the corner. she was loving it, jogging all over the place. she was so good though, she stopped and turned when I called.

shes got over the hump lol

Oooo, how fab was the new Dr Who? :pinkie: wub.gif

I have had a curry delivered for the first time in years and am now going to watch Over the Rainbow.

Doctor Who, what more can I say :biggrin:

Dr Who was superb

well hurry up and watch it so we can discuss just how FAB it was

It was great! :biggrin:

OK, I've watched it now and.......

You're right it was FAB!!! :biggrin:

after Doctor Who I watched an amazing documentary on the events of 29th December 1940 in the London Blitz

what an amazing amazing program and such an unusual thing for Saturday night TV but so worth a view , not sure if they have an online player but if they do its really worth it

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/blitz-londons-firestorm

I am humbled by the people who lived through the blitz