UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Alex sorry about the Car. The doggy Van passed its MOT today.

Have spent the afternoon at hospital with my daughter she could not stop coughing and was not breathing verry well. She is ok now but not sure what caused it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your daughter is OK Kev :flowers:

Happy Murtle :biggrin: I think my decluttering is faaaaaaaar worse than yours, the only relatively clutter free room is where the small furries live :blush02: I think my bedroom should be first, I could probably stock an entire charity shop with my too big/too small/don't like/well it might come back into fashion clothes and then there's the plain old worn out and tatty (but it might do for gardening or decorating) mountain :laughingsmiley: then I can move the clothes I actually wear off the dining table and out of the bathroom.

Edited by chickentikka

Hello Fugees ,

Today I have mostly been living in a FTP server uploady thingy parallel universe webmaster type environment that demands my full and untrained eye whilst coming down with the mother of all hacking coughs

It looks like next week I might have a job offer actually after nearly 18 months of unemployment I might have 2 job offers , like flipping buses they come along in pairs. I may well pay someone to poke the ftp thingy with a pointy stick

This isn't anything to do with new job offer is it Sam?!!!!!!!!biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif

The Independent said it had seen a preliminary study commissioned by The European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Cern) looking into the feasibility of creating a second Large Hadron Collider using the 23km tunnel of London Underground's Circle Line.

If the scheme goes ahead, two proton beams would collide at Westminster Station directly below Portcullis House – the offices of more than 200 MPs.

The newspaper says that collision would happen "within feet of Circle Line passengers stuck in perpetual immobility" but that health and safety advisers warned that the experiment could create "a mini black hole at Westminster

This isn't anything to do with new job offer is it Sam?!!!!!!!!biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif

The Independent said it had seen a preliminary study commissioned by The European Organisation for Nuclear Research (Cern) looking into the feasibility of creating a second Large Hadron Collider using the 23km tunnel of London Underground's Circle Line.

If the scheme goes ahead, two proton beams would collide at Westminster Station directly below Portcullis House – the offices of more than 200 MPs.

The newspaper says that collision would happen "within feet of Circle Line passengers stuck in perpetual immobility" but that health and safety advisers warned that the experiment could create "a mini black hole at Westminster

thats fantastic laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think I am in with a good chance because I have 2 colliders of my own already ( for pasta ) and if you can bring your own equipment it works in your favour

that aside being a circle line passenger feels like perpetual immobility most days

There is already a mini black hole at Westminster, isn't there? :unsure: Honesty, principles, good intentions and large amounts of money vanish into it and are never seen again.

:GroupHug: for kev and daughter.

Glad the various vehicles are through their MOTs. I am happy because I have at last found a great mechanic :wub: He explains things to me. The owlmobile is now feeling a lot happier than it was. One of the reasons I didn't want to move very far from my previous home is that I had been with the same mechanic for 18 years and couldn't face going to anyone else. But now I have found someone who seems to be just as good.

Wispa thanks you all for your birthday wishes and asks me to tell you she had a great time on Cefn Sidan beach this afternoon in biting wind and lashing rain and hail, chasing crows and aircraft while her mum plodded along all muffled up like a polar explorer.

Thanks to everybody who sent best wishes and positive thoughts to Ray's Dad and us - the results from his biopsy show a "blood vessel" on his tongue- they are still a little bewildered by his weight loss and are doing further investigations, but it's looking more positive :biggrin:

Morning - it's twirly tired.gif and I've already been up for an hour

Day 1 dogsitting 3 dogs, including a puppy, plus my own 2 - think I might be even more tired.gif by the time dogs owners come home in 2 weeks!! Going to start the dog walking rota soon when it gets a little lighter - wish me luck!

Morning :tired:

Have spent the afternoon at hospital with my daughter she could not stop coughing and was not breathing verry well. She is ok now but not sure what caused it.

Scary for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I think my decluttering is faaaaaaaar worse than yours, the only relatively clutter free room is where the small furries live I think my bedroom should be first, I could probably stock an entire charity shop with my too big/too small/don't like/well it might come back into fashion clothes and then there's the plain old worn out and tatty (but it might do for gardening or decorating) mountain laughingsmiley.gif then I can move the clothes I actually wear off the dining table and out of the bathroom.

You've seen my house then? laugh.gif Don't even get me started on the non clothing stuff, I have two rooms and a garage full of stuff which I need to get rid of.

There is already a mini black hole at Westminster, isn't there? unsure.gif Honesty, principles, good intentions and large amounts of money vanish into it and are never seen again.

Touche wink.gif

Good news about about Ray's dad flowers.gif

Sam - hope you get offered both bits of work then you have the choice flowers.gif

RMF : I have nedache, which I've had since last night.

morning.

the dogs have got bones so they are happy, not quiet though. freddie has to take his bone right in the middle of the other 2, which would be ok if he didnt pace up and down, literally over them. hes having 'one of those days'

they have messed up mothers appointments, so shes very angry, upset and scared. instead of starting next week, shes not getting a scan till the 19th, then they will make the appointments. her leg is so sore she cant sleep, and they arnt doing anything with that till they have done the radiation, so I feel a few phone calls happening on tuesday. they are all off now of course

they have messed up mothers appointments, so shes very angry, upset and scared. instead of starting next week, shes not getting a scan till the 19th, then they will make the appointments. her leg is so sore she cant sleep, and they arnt doing anything with that till they have done the radiation, so I feel a few phone calls happening on tuesday. they are all off now of course

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for your Mum. Hope you can sort it out.

:GroupHug: for poorly relatives and peoples.

I need to 'fess up and join the RMF Decluttering Group. I find there are far more interesting things to do with my spare time than sorting out things and removing cobwebs, however I don't think the mess is helping my state of mind just now.

So why did I suddenly have the urge yesterday to blitz the messy corners of the office?

RMF Just treated the neighbours to the sight of me with mussy hair and my cosy dressing gown as I decided that I'd better haul the bin out to the front for emptying - just in case I find the required state of mind to fill it with accumulated rubbish.