UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pear Drops... Cola Cubes.. Pinapple Chunks

Pingu

Soor Plooms on sale here

http://www.thesweetieshop.co.uk/acatalog/Sweets_in_Jars.html

Gibbs Scottish Soor Plooms provide the citrus tang that only Scottish soor Plooms can give - just try and keep a straight face. Traditional Scottish boilings - a favourite with Scottish children and adults alike.

Price per 100g : £0.87 Including VAT

Jane, these ones I have found come in several flavours but at the mo i have raspberry and apple ones in the house. i will send you a sample up if you wish and then when my folks next can they can get you some :flowers:

That is kind Helly flowers.gif, I'm not feeling to well at the moment though, so I wouldn't be able to do them justice, but thank you again for your kind offer flowers.gif

Soor Plooms on sale here

http://www.thesweeti...ts_in_Jars.html

Gibbs Scottish Soor Plooms provide the citrus tang that only Scottish soor Plooms can give - just try and keep a straight face. Traditional Scottish boilings - a favourite with Scottish children and adults alike.

Price per 100g : £0.87 Including VAT

I've book marked that onebiggrin.gif

Do you get Tablet in England ?

:( Rarely

No Tablet !, well, home made is usually better than shop bought anyway.

How to make Tablet,

I'd disagree with the bit about when it's ready, it should form a fimish ball in the water, if it doesn't it won't set, my uncle made Tablet once, when it didn't set he put it in the fridge, next morning he gave his kids some away with them to school, come playtime though the Tablet had melted and covered all their books in a sticky sugary gloop laugh.gif....so beware, always boil your Tablet properly. I think the only type of sweetened condensed milk you can get is Fussells, mmmmmm, I used to sit with a tin of Fussells and eat the whole lot.

Jane you really don't want these wee onions do you not remember Paul's nappies as a bairn :sick01: , my eldest ( now 30 ) used to swallow them whole, come nappy change time they were there the same way they went into his gob.

If you want soor plooms there's a guy up at the fort that sells them so Claire says, you want me to get you some your birthday's next week after all :bigloveglass: , he also sells cremola foam.

Jane you really don't want these wee onions do you not remember Paul's nappies as a bairn :sick01: , my eldest ( now 30 ) used to swallow them whole, come nappy change time they were there the same way they went into his gob.

If you want soor plooms there's a guy up at the fort that sells them so Claire says, you want me to get you some your birthday's next week after all :bigloveglass: , he also sells cremola foam.

oooh, cremola foam :biggrin: is it the original one? I've just ordered some from ebay but it's been renamed Kramola Fizz

Another link for soor plooms sweeties

I take it we can send our dentist bills to Pingu?

oooh, cremola foam :biggrin: is it the original one? I've just ordered some from ebay but it's been renamed Kramola Fizz

I've not seen it, it was my daughter, we were going to go today but got caught up elsewhere. I used to love cremola foam my favourite was wee tatties or lucky tatties which had a wee toy in them. I could go on but I'm shoving on the pounds just thinking about them

Terri

jane i will see if i can find some sweets my mum got me.. they are called "toxic waste" if you manage to keep one in your mouth for a minute you are doing well :laugh:

There is a sweetie stall at Beeston horse market that sells toxic waste. Lauren loves them..........and surprisingly enough, so does Pablo my horse :unsure:

As a kid, I used to love floral gums and cherry lips :biggrin: And why are pear drops you can buy in bags in supermarkets only pink and yellow? I am sure there used to be white ones too :unsure: