UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Food Do You Feed?

Pingu

raw and homecooked with veggies (70 quid a month and dr johns (8.50 a sack) for crunch and for pickle who also has tripe.

i use the dr johns as the bulldogs cant eat small biscuits or round ones as they either gulp em and choke or leave loads under their lips and spit em out 2 hours later :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSJ Champ, it seems to suit all mine and they all like it, even my two fussy eaters - a definite bonus to be able to use one food for all five dogs.

They also get a variety of home-cooked and fresh food (fish, chicken, rice, pasta, veg etc), so their dried food probably makes up about 2/3 of their diet.

mine normally have a mixture of raw and bones from Sheepdrove Farm but recently the items we have been buying have been unavailable

so currently Holly has some burns wet & dried food and Noah has raw chicken meals from http://www.naturalinstinct.com/ with a little burns added in for crunch

I feed Tess Lily's Kitchen, which is £2:20 a tin :ohmy:

It's expensive, but worth it. Easy for me to say when I only have one (ocasionally two) dog to feed though!

As I have to order it from the internet there are times when we don't have any in so I get James Wellbeloved from Pets at Home. Tess and Whiskey love the turkey and rice sachets and I usually mix some JWB or Hills dry food in with it to give them some roughage.

I think a good cheaper alternative is Wainwrights, they do four tins for about £4 in Pets at Home.

As I have an Oldies Club charity box at my local P@H store I will often find that the shop have donated 15kg bags of good quality dry food because the packaging is damaged. It's great for me as I can either sell it to my uncle for a donation or keep it for Tess and make a donation and all the money goes to charity- everyones a winner!

Arden Grange Lamb here too. OB is wheat sensitive so its great. We had Superdog sensitive for a while but I found I was having to add tasty stuff to it to get them to eat it. I don't have to with the AG.

Its often (but not just now) on special on VetUK where you can do comission shopping for DogStar (plug plug)