UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

Morning :flowers:

It is a nice sunny start to March :)  I hope it continues - I've had enough of rain  :dry:  I've been called back in for a proper formal interview for the job I phone interviewed for last week  :biggrin:  Fingers crossed on Thursday please!

RMF: We watched the Canada - US hockey match last night and it was brilliant  :biggrin:  I so miss watching hockey since I've moved over here, it was a great game, and Canada won  :biggrin: flag2_2.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning! Lovely sunshine here, but a bit of frost on the ground. I have an appt with the urology department at the hospital for 6.30 this evening..what a time!! have no idea what's going to happen, I'm a bit nervous about it. :unsure:

Hope all goes well tonight. :GroupHug: :flowers:

It's beautiful here too. I was just chatting with my neighbour and we were talking about how it's lovely to see some sunshine and the daffodils coming through, and how it's nearly time to start seeds off etc., and she told me her cancer has returned. She's such a lovely woman, I am gutted for her. :(

It makes you count your blessings and let go of the stuff that doesn't matter.

Afternoon all :)

My week of peace and not having to worry about what I am doing has ended. The OHs' parents have returned from holiday. I spent last week cleaning when I wanted, burning incence sticks when I wanted, lighting candles, meditating in the front room without interuption and playing my djembe whenever I wanted, and doing my washing every day and leaving it on the radiators so the house smelt like clean laundry :D The first thing that was said to me was why didn't I do their washing as well as mine? I don't go snooping in other peoples' bedrooms so I didn't know any needed doing. :glare: I explained this and that seemed to suffice. :rolleyes:

Morning :flowers:

It is a nice sunny start to March :)  I hope it continues - I've had enough of rain  :dry:  I've been called back in for a proper formal interview for the job I phone interviewed for last week  :biggrin:  Fingers crossed on Thursday please!

RMF: We watched the Canada - US hockey match last night and it was brilliant  :biggrin:  I so miss watching hockey since I've moved over here, it was a great game, and Canada won  :biggrin: flag2_2.png

I was rooting for Canada too, our Canuck cousins so to speak :biggrin:

go maple leafs....

Yakky dah and all that on St David's day

RMF can anyone please tell me why the adverts for caniston combi

come on right at tea time, perleeease :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ive just rung the ford man. im going to be a mechanic by the end of this lol

if I dont get the extra grant, it will be the ford focus. the zetec doesnt seem to be much different to the titanium, so it will be the zetec. dont tell lewis, but it might just be the purple one, if he isnt with me when I order it lol

lissies off

mummy, its nearly 4 ...mummy wwwoooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I have an appt with the urology department at the hospital for 6.30 this evening..what a time!! have no idea what's going to happen, I'm a bit nervous about it. :unsure:

Hope it all goes well for you

I've been called back in for a proper formal interview for the job I phone interviewed for last week :biggrin: Fingers crossed on Thursday please!

well done you and good luck

It's beautiful here too. I was just chatting with my neighbour and we were talking about how it's lovely to see some sunshine and the daffodils coming through, and how it's nearly time to start seeds off etc., and she told me her cancer has returned. She's such a lovely woman, I am gutted for her. :(

It makes you count your blessings and let go of the stuff that doesn't matter.

it does indeed , I hope your neighbour recovers

I know how you feel

I rung mother to ask how she was, she didnt really like to say, but I could hear she wasnt well. She was asking how me and the dogs were, more concerned about us.

must be really hard on you both Jazz

I have totally bunged up ears and can hardly hear anything at all :ohmy:

Hopi ear candles might help

interview was pretty good , it was not for a specfic role as they are a consultancy company ( and a damn fine one at that ) so more a "do we want you on our books" sorta thing

I think we both felt that was a yes we could work together so its a matter of waiting to see if they have any suitable work ( I am an odd squirrel with a unusual skill set )

They were very intrested in Dogstar as well and at the end the MD said it was the most impressive thing on my CV by far !

I think that was a good thing laugh.gif