UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

Hamlet, then you could call him Ham.................shall I go now :D

My guinea pigs are called Piglet, Pooh, Tigger, Kanga and Roo :rolleyes:

I dropped off a few random bits at ex's this evening, which had suddenly become very important and I couldn't be arsed to argue whose they were. I saw Minke :wub: she was beside herself to see me. I luffs that great big girl :mecry:

Edited by chickentikka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning

Was up twirly this morning as the boys have gone to work with my friends today as a nice man is coming to do my fence today biggrin.gif Really excited as search for new addition can really start once it is up. Slightly worried about forcast snow, but at least it's not me out there for once!

I think they thought we were going to a show as that's normally the only time we get up before 7, but seeing their 'auntie M' made up for it. They'll have a ball today - 3 big walks round a country estate and lots of dogs to play with. I have to stay home and work though angry.gif - and probably make lots of tea for nice fence man laugh.gif

RMgrumpyoldwoman moment: Bosses wife gave birth to a baby boy late Saturday night which is nice however I don't "do" babies as a rule so am not especially looking forwards to having one in my working environment. Much tact & patience is going to be required of me today and the foreseeable future methinks *sighs* hopefully it won't be as bad as I am dreading.

Yes Piglet should be a Tigger really.

I don't like the name Piglet because of why he was named that really, otherwise it might be quite cute I suppose.

Piglet is definitely not house trained. We are on hourly outings at the moment. It's made more difficult by the amount of water he is drinking due to stress.

He is currently in the hall for some chill time - he's been on the go since 6 this morning. It's exhausting just watching him.

He is slightly better than yesterday though (or maybe he's just tired). Have been able to do small amount of touches when he comes up to me. I'll be seeing if there is some food he'll take as treats later and start with the clicker hopefully.

He managed to eat 2 chicken wings this morning with a lot of encouragement and games with C. He is pretty playful which is nice and hopefully we will be able to build on that. I think he would be a great prospect for agility assuming he doesn't have spinal problems with his tail etc. I'll probably have a go with him if the vet says it's ok, and maybe do a bit of gundog work. He obviously needs occupying with something.

Phoning vets and groomers today.

My dogs have been fabulous. They are separated at the moment, but Breck has met him and been fine. Khanu and the others have seen him through patio doors and windows and although Khanu has been barking at him it wasn't in an aggressive way at all which is a little bit brilliant.

Morning :tired:

Max woke me at 5am this morning wanting to go out for a wee, so I came down, let them out, then went back to bed. I went back to kip and got woken at 9 (unheard of for me) by my work mobile ringing.

RMF : If you want a decent night's kip, don't watch 28 Weeks Later or any such film involving Zombies before you go to sleep wacko.gif

Sorry about Rays dad Alicia :GroupHug:

Good news about Sam :)

Poor Piglet, sending setle soon thoughts :wub:

Glad your mum had a nice day Alicia :)

Tessie had a turn on friday night, I was in the vets for about

5 hours got home about 2:30am, she had a minor seizure but is home now, if you can

spare any get well thoughts or reiki I would appreciate it

thank you

Many good thoughts coming over for Tessie Pickle :wub: :GroupHug:

Alex, we must have the same sleeping sickness. I was up to take OH to the station at 5am, walked the dogs, went back to bed at 6.30 and didn't wake up until 9am!

I have tendinitis or summat similarly painful in my wrists and right shoulder. Am typing v e r y s l o w l y.

Big Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for all that need them. Both human and furbaby. Hope that all improve very soon. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Just finished the first week of enforced rest. (Including no walking the dogs.angry.gif ) Thank goodness for family. Another 10/11 weeks to go. mecry.gif

I am BORED . Infact I am more bored than a bored thing in Boresville.

I now know how enforced crate rest feels like!!!!!biglaugh.gif

Edited by greys mum

For Tessie and Jules and greys mum Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have done my work emails and am going to clean the inside of the car (and it's pizzing down) rolleyes.gif It's in for MOT on Thursday though, so it has to be done. They are also going to replace the three seatbelts that Timmy the little shite has chewed rolleyes.gif Fortunately I have managed to get replacements from scrapyards so instead of paying nearly £200 per belt, it's been about a third of that for each one plus fitting of course.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Tess and all who need them

:laugh: @ greys mum .. i too have cabin fever :laugh:

well doen merledogs with getting the seatbelts from the scrappys :flowers:

i am not answering the phone today.... my dads car should have been ready friday.. according to his mate who drives past the garage every day his car is still in bits :ohmy: a 2 day job has taken over 3 weeks :angry: i am fed up with dealing with the garage so i am refusing to answer the phone (how grown up of me :laugh: )

just made a curry... came back to find laney licking his paw... its red raw again and bleeding, i did wonder why he wouldn't get out of his bed this morning :mecry: back to the vets again i suppose :rolleyes:

Gentle squishes for Laney Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : I have done what I can, ie removed all the hair I can with a rubber glove, then washed down the seats and trim. It needs to be hoovered, but I can't do it while it's pizzing down with rain rolleyes.gif Tis proper miserable outside.