UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

Thanks Murtle, great minds think alike, that's the list we are working through :biggrin:

No one seems to list kittens in Homes Wanted, I'm guessing because there would be a rush for them, and the older cats wouldn't get a look in.

I hope my sis has remembered how wild and naughty kittens are :laugh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids break up for easter today Di :flowers:

quote name='JulesB' date='26 March 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1269602796' post='892203']

Thanks Murtle, great minds think alike, that's the list we are working through :biggrin:

No one seems to list kittens in Homes Wanted, I'm guessing because there would be a rush for them, and the older cats wouldn't get a look in.

You could put a "home offered" thread on the cat chat forum or on the "Purrs in our hearts" forum

:flowers:

http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php

Doing a Homecheck tomorrow in the stunningly beautiful village of Dunster,in a cottage that abuts the castle walls and is next to a homemade chocolate shop - will I be jealous,cause I will :laugh:

Daisy isn't too good again,lots of collapses lately,she's due another checkup tomorrow and blood tests but I think it's maintenance now :mecry:

Hi :wavey:

blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly blue arsed fly

Bye :wavey:

I'm back. Did this bit of sunshine come with me or has it been here for a while?

I saw a manatee, I saw a manatee, I saw a manatee!! Best bit of the hols and I have some rubbish pix of him/her on my phone but OH has some on the whizzy camera. I was so overcome I just kept saying, "Oh look, oh look" and then I had a little chat with him/her which caused him to produce a huge, very smelly fart.(so it must have been a him) Well, I thik it was the chat, maybe they just fart like that anyway.

Pics to follow as OH is fast asleep because it was a night flight and he didn't sleep well.

Doggys are home tomorrow - can't wait!

It is a little early for kittens to be ready now. But a couple of nights ago I took in my first pregnant queen. She is a lovely semi-longhaired black and white with a black small bib and white feet, called Socks. We also had another tortie female come into the Group today!

We are quite concerned where we are going to put any more that come in, as we have lost a couple of fosterers recently, and I don't want to risk any more Mums to be, because if a virus strikes which more likely with higher numbers, it can be devastating. So if anybody in the Coventry area wants to join Coventry Cat Group as a fosterer you would be most welcome.

Home from work. Treated myself to takeaway Chinese, which I collected and had a pint of Fosters while I waited, which has mellowed me out nicely. Food was yummy too, so I have a full tummy and cos I don't drink very much, I feel slightly squiffy as well.

:wavey:

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up very well, so take a :GroupHug: as needed please.

Things have been busy, busy here - house sale is progressing, I have a new job lined up, agility season has started :)

I am looking forward to 3 weeks off between jobs - last day of work at current job is on Wednesday. Just head from my best friend in Canada, she is having a tough time of it at the moment - her dad had a stroke last week, and she's had to pack in her dream job because her OH refused to move to join her, despite the move having been his idea in the first place :( My sister in Canada is also having a bit of a rough time - her new boyfriend is not good for her, and she seems to be self destructing :( Am toying with the idea of using some of my redundancy money and taking a quick trip out there, but I could only be there a week, and I doubt there'd be much I could do to help, other than provide moral support.

Agility comp tomorrow - I hope it stays dry, as I don't have a hope in hell of getting Morse to run in the rain, though I think Logan would do agility whatever the weather!

Celeste, I'd take Ben. You may get some insight into his 'behaviour', particularly not eating. :flowers:

Thanks, no wonder I felt tipsy last night laugh.gif

Did you have a hangover this morning? :laugh:

I hope you are not running around too much and your bottom is no longer blue! :rolleyes:

Lynn, you always seem to have homechecks at amazing residences. Have you offered your services as live in dogsitter? :laugh:

Sorry to hear about Daisy. I hope the vet just needs to adjust her meds. :GroupHug:

Sophie, I know Canada is a huge place but is there a chance your sis and friend can support each other too? :GroupHug: Enjoy your time off.

TFIF! :biggrin: I am more tired than the tiredest person! I could sleep standing up! And so we have just ordered a takeaway even though I have been trying to be 'good' food wise. Its only 11 weeks until my holiday! :elefant: :elefant:

Can anyone help with my transport run Ive got a gap between South Mimms and Newbury that needs filling either Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Its for our lovely sponsor dog Cocoa Labrador. More details in the transport section.

My car insurance renewal came though today and its still flipping expensive so have been getting quotes and the best so far seems to be Direct Line.