UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

Morning tired.gif

I am seeing railway consultancy people again next week , my CV is being submitted to one of there clients dealing with something very very very exciting.

its a bit early to get excited but this is the best chance of work I have had in a bloody long time

Good luck and well done on rehoming ickle poopies flowers.gif

When do you start doing stalls at shows? I still have that box of Tombola goodies for you. smile.gif

Amy I'm conscious that with Milly and everything I never sent you those teddies I promised - do you still want them? flowers.gif

Woo shock collars have been banned in Wales!!! http://news.bbc.co.u...les/8584028.stm

Fanbloodytastic partytime.gif

Brag away Sam, quite frankly you have done more in the last few years with Dogstar then I have done ever, so brag away and bask in the light of praise from us that is so proud of what you have done.

Wot she said flowers.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to hydro with Nog last night to learn that one of the nurses from GWR is taking her dog there and had asked if they were treating any dogs she knew, when they told her Nog was going there she apparently told them Nog was the loveliest and most cooperative dog they have ever seen at GWR wub.gif Nog again swam free in the big pool and this time without the rubber ring around his head, he's now learned to keep his feet down and not splash. His muscle on the bad leg is improving but we've still got a ways to go because he's still only using the leg intermittently between swims - what I did notice last night though was that when he does chose to use all 4 legs especially when lured by a hot dog, he now walks quite fluidly. We're still limiting his use of stairs but when he does come up he does push off on each step on the bad leg all the stitches have now disappeared and the pressure sore on the hock is just about closed.

I hope you will do an online auction, for us that want to buy but cant get to your stalls.

ive got scratch cream and painkillers, but it doesnt really touch it, unless I have the strong pills that knock me out lol

im off out for coffee and to the dentist.

shadow tryed to go up the stairs and fell back down last night. I had to help her up this morning, then she was wobbly, but got into the garden and had her breakfast. shes drunk a whole bowl of water.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Shadow

Can Ben have some kisses and cuddles today please ?, he's getting his knackers off today, and he takes ages to get over the anaesthetic , and he gets awfy stressed at the vets sad.gif

Feeling pretty yakky today, and I can't take any pain relief until I've taken Ben to the vet's or I'll fall asleep at the wheel sad.gif

Amy I'm conscious that with Milly and everything I never sent you those teddies I promised - do you still want them? flowers.gif

That would be great if you could Alex :flowers:

Sam brag away you've done so much with Dogstar :biggrin:

Lots of good thoughts for you and Bendolina today :GroupHug:

My office have been watching the news clip from yesterday :laugh:

Morning :)

Have had lovely few days with my Mum who has been visiting.Particularly poignant as 2 of my friends have lost their Mums in the last 2 weeks :(

There is a plumber upstairs banging around with my radiators as I have a leaking joint :unsure: Oooer missus :laugh: Cats are slightly freaked except Dylan and Harvey who want to be his personal assistants :rolleyes:

:biggrin: I am picking 4 Russian Dwarf Hammies on Saturday - I now need to think of names :wacko: Any suggestions?

Russian ballet dancers Rudolf Nureyev and Mikhail Baryshnikov for boys for example and Anna Pavlova and Olga Spessiivtseva

I'll get me coat ............ :laugh:

Boris, Igor, Rasputin & Dimitri :biggrin:

Big :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Shadow and Ben

It's been one year to the day of Lisa's funeral :( :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Can Ben have some kisses and cuddles today please ?, he's getting his knackers off today, and he takes ages to get over the anaesthetic , and he gets awfy stressed at the vets sad.gif

Feeling pretty yakky today, and I can't take any pain relief until I've taken Ben to the vet's or I'll fall asleep at the wheel sad.gif

Do TTouch Ear slides on him - it will help him recover and would also help in the vets, but I suspect you will have already left before I saw this and replied.

Some directions on how to do it here

Dogstar homed another pup today , a female pup biggrin.gif I wrote about it on my blog

Well done with little pup - and good luck with potential job! :flowers:

shadow tryed to go up the stairs and fell back down last night. I had to help her up this morning, then she was wobbly, but got into the garden and had her breakfast. shes drunk a whole bowl of water.

Aww, poor Shadow. :GroupHug:

Can Ben have some kisses and cuddles today please ?,

Big hugs for Ben and one for his Mum too. :GroupHug:

It's been one year to the day of Lisa's funeral :( :mecry:

Another sad anniversary for you, Nigel. Thinking of you. :GroupHug:

Do TTouch Ear slides on him - it will help him recover and would also help in the vets, but I suspect you will have already left before I saw this and replied.

Some directions on how to do it here

Thanks for that flowers.gif, I'll do it on him when he gets back.