UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

errrrmmmmmmmmmmm thats my voice blush02.gif laughingsmiley.gif poor Polly would have had fun had she been with us as after those 2 clips I had to abandon filming and run up and down the pool calling Nog like that so he'd swim to me he does respond to my silly voice though bless him laughingsmiley.gif

Oh dear :laugh: well, Polly does think you are fun and she did like being able to hear someone for once. I am afraid Wispa's response was less positive. She was ready to eject you from the house.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Tree Barks powder? You sprinkle it on the food

http://www.dorwest.c...ee-Barks-powder

Thanks for that flowers.gif

I did wonder if Slippery Elm would work, I'll look into it properly tomorrow.

Ben and Daisy have spent the best part of tea time, pinching a chew bone from each other laugh.gif, it's one of those compressed vegetable ( but looks and feels like plastic) jobs.

Sod all on telly, it's been taken over by Sports Relief glare.gif

My Virginybox has decided to roll over and die again - I swear they only last 18 months.

Earlier, I was waiting eagerly for Mr Asda but he never turned up :mecry: I went to look up my order so I could give him a rocket and found I hadn't checked out. That's a bit of an oops bollox :unsure: I am cooking 'dregs of the fridge and freezer' pasta.

RMF I'm still damp :(

Mollydog made me walk for miles in the rain again! It's been a while since we've had one of *those* walks - the walks where Mollydog boings through the rain on her own personal sunbeam, while Az and I trudge along getting soaked and exchanging rolling eye faces...

At least, Az trudges until he found a dead rabbit. Then he tried to eat the rabbit. When I stopped him, he pretended he wasn't in the least bit interested and walked on for some distance until I thought he'd forgotten it, then he dodged past me and hurtled back at top speed to grab horrible dead rabbit and eat it...

Why do I have dogs again...?unsure.giflaugh.gif

Morning :tired:

We've had rain biggrin.gif Not something I'd normally be glad about, but it hasn't rained for absolutely ages and the plants needed a good soak., especially the ones in tubs.

RMF : I luff my boys more than anything else on the planet wub.gif

Today's itinerary reads ..... play on laptop, toasted bacon sarnie for brekkie, take boys out for a good off lead run, have shower and go to Sainsburys, come home and have lunch then have a nap. It's my last weekend off before I am back at the study centre next weekend, so the studying starts again for my exam in May, then I have another exam in July (although that will probably be at least one resit, possibly two rolleyes.gif ) and then I have about 6 weeks off :pinkie: Hopefully by then I will have passed all the ones at this level and I can move onto the final level for the final five exams.

Another day of heavy rain and thick fog here.

Why is it that Wispa will happily gallop about in these conditions if we are up on the mountain, and indeed will mess about and not want to go back to the car afterwards, but won't go out into the back garden in the rain unless Polly goes with her? Do we have different and highly dangerous rain in the garden? And why does she feel safe from it with Polly?

Owl, Patchy is doing as well as can be expected. He is still critical and the vets says even if he looks OK it is tragically possible with all that he has been through that he could pass away in his sleep in these next ten days. It appears that he may never have seen daylight. His eyes have that bluish colour and he finds it hard to adjust to light, although he is not blind. It is also clear that he has not seen much of the outside world and is truely staggered at new smells, noises and sight. Apparently the clouds in the sky alone fascinate him! Please keep your fingers crossed for this little boy, it would be so cruel for him not to get the opportunity of the loving home he deservesmecry.gif flowers.gif

Edited by tegk68

hi all ive been up to my eyes in court cases seizures and reports the last few days so :GroupHug: to those who need them and :biglaugh: at helens g string.

if theres any positive thoughts going our henry could do with some, hes been up all night pacing and his face is drooping more than usual on the side that he lost use of when he had his stroke a couple of years ago so my guess is hes had another :(

hes sleeping now and ive phoned vet who said let him rest as thats whats most important and if hes still wobbly and confused when he wakes up to bring him straight over

hes almost 17 1/2 now and i know im going to lose him sometime soon but id really rather it wasnt now :mecry: