UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Heaps of good thoughts for Mr S :wub:

WTG griff's vet :flowers: Hope Laney makes a swift recovery.

We are having a lovely quiet relaxed evening, thanks to Wispa running flat out for over an hour chasing 3 GSPs, one springer, 2 fighter jets and the air ambulance. The people with the other dogs hadn't seen her go after aircraft before and were :ohmy: :wacko: :laugh: I had told them she does this but they thought I was having a joke on them. I could never take her on holiday abroad, she would get us both locked up for showing too much interest in military aircraft.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are having a lovely quiet relaxed evening, thanks to Wispa running flat out for over an hour chasing 3 GSPs, one springer, 2 fighter jets and the air ambulance. The people with the other dogs hadn't seen her go after aircraft before and were :ohmy: :wacko: :laugh: I had told them she does this but they thought I was having a joke on them. I could never take her on holiday abroad, she would get us both locked up for showing too much interest in military aircraft.

I used to pet sit an OES who did that, he was a puppy mill dog, poor soul, really wasn't the "full shilling "

Just watched the prog about Luna, the killer whale. WOW!!!!!!

That animal was fabulous, just wanting interaction and friendship. I knew it would have a sad ending, I was in bits at the end. :mecry:

I saw bit's of that, what happened ? I missed the end.

Big Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Laney, and his mum who'll be missing him overnight.

Watched a Siouxsie and the Banshee's gig on Sky Art's, she's had a boob job !....that's just not "punk" is it unsure.gif

How odd, Siouxsie with big boobs wacko.gif

Morning :tired:

Garfy is at the vet for his dental today and throat scrape. He is currently in the carry box making lots of noise and trying to escape. I did put him in the larger fabric soft crate to hold him before we went, so he couldn't do a disappearing act, but he managed to scrabble his way out of it by damaging the zip, so now he's in a much smaller cell rolleyes.gif

morning. I have all the staff in I should have in, and my Jeep is home..... looks like Im finally going to manage to escape the kennels for the first time in over a week :laugh: Pity my great escape includes a trip to the bank and ASDA and nothing more exciting :laugh:

:flowers: Hope Garfys vet trip goes well

How odd, Siouxsie with big boobs wacko.gif

They weren't big, just that funny round shape people seem to go for, you can just tell, they don't look real, especially on a 50 year old.

mother has got lower bowel cancer :(

I am sorry Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif, hope they've caught it early Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

More snow here, and no satellite signal, so no telly or radio, sat hear having my brekkie to the sound's of Judy Garland rolleyes.gif, she's clanging her trolley at the moment.

:GroupHug: Jazz :GroupHug:

I am a little bit pleased this morning :biggrin: My horrid little brother, who is nearly 28 and has never left home or shown any inclination to be a grown-up has got a place at university to study politics :biggrin: My parents are thrilled to bits and I too am pleased that he's finally doing something productive. Better late than never!

Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Back from the vets, it was really good to only have to go up the road for a change there & back inc consult etc in 45 mins instead of half a day biggrin.gif Nog was able to have just the boosters and the Kc drops so that was good, we've come away with 2 referrals though rather than the 1 I had been expecting - Nog's going to have hydrotherapy and we've been referred to the homeopathic vet at the practice it'll be up to her what treatment she thinks is best but we'll probably be looking at acupuncture and or laser stim plus homeopathic muscle and bone treatments, my vet doesn't want to prescribe any more drugs if we can avoid it as Nog's had such a cocktail of pharmaceuticals over the past 6 months she wants to give his system a break from chemicals.

I've already spoken with the hydrotherapist and Nog has his first swim .... tomorrow! ohmy.gif Must admit I'm looking forwards to it - dunno about Nog though laugh.gif the hydrotherapist said greyhoundy types don't tend to enjoy swimming but they do just get on with it as something to be endured rather than enjoyed. I'm going to see how the swim goes before booking an appointment with the homeopathic vet, I'll need to know how often we'll be doing the swimming first so I can fit it all in at least the homeopathic vet is based in Lyneham so theres no travel at all for those appointments.