UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My next door neighbour has just asked if I'd like another cavalier! a student nurse at the hospital where she works is looking for a new home for hers as it doesn't get on with her other dog, and my neighbour told her how well we look after our dogs etc etc, so she asked her to find out if we'd like it. OH said no...well, more like NO!!can't afford another lot of jabs, wormers, boarding fees on the odd occasion we go away, etc. I know it makes sense but even so :mecry:

i have been up all night

trying to nurse a fish :wacko:

we had a catastrophe on sunday whilst doing our weekly water change it seems there was a problem with wherever our tap water comes from which had turned the water extremely acidic which seriously altered the ph in my tank and badly burned some of my fish :mecry: i lost a group of eleven fish yesterday due to shock and then cuthbert (dont ask) my eight year old very tame saucer sized silver dollar became ill last night, i spent all night keeping him upright and water flowing through his gills and he seemed to be responding but he sadly died an hour ago :(

I know hes just a fish but he was my fish and eight years is a a bloody long time, im gutted

I am using my new wireless internet. How fast is it?! Love it!

Car is currently at the garage, been there since 9am. think its OK to phone and check to see what the damage is going to be? x

I really need to get an indoor guinea pig cage for Tarquin. We;re having another cold snap x

My OH just emailed...the NO is now a maybe...if we see the dog first and find out if it gets on with ours. Ooer!!

Hoohoo ! that's a bit exciting, OH a bit of a pushover is he ? laugh.gif

Car is currently at the garage, been there since 9am. think its OK to phone and check to see what the damage is going to be? x

If they're anything like my garage they'll say " we've no had a chance tae look at it yit "

Still haven't found that bloody part, I am going to wash the kitchen and dining room (glory hole) floor to stop myself kicking a wall in temper. Then I'm going to treat myself to Nobby's Nut's.