UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning wavey.gif

I got me some of them hidden object games in Morrison's yesterday, started playing one called Drawn and it's bluddy amazing, it's so amazing that I called my friend who was supposed to be giving me a Shiatsu this afternoon and cancelled wacko.gif.

Had a complete hoot last night at my friend's daughter's house playing on the Wii board, Carrie and I spent the whole evening sabotaging each other's games and pissing ourselves laughing, I had the last laugh though cos I'm a stone and a half lighter than she is hehehmn.gif.

Beautiful sunny day today, which makes me feel a bit guilty that I'll be playing a game, once I've walked the muttley's and done the hoovering of course angel.png

Afternoon. On my lunch break.

What's a hidden object game then :unsure: Martyn keeps going on at me to get WII so we can play together but I'd like to know where I'm supposed to find the time what with having the equivalent of 2 full time jobs and the housey stuff to do. :laugh: I play Unreal for all of 15 mins every now and then and that's it.

There was a police helicopter circling the common land on the mountain while we were up there this morning and Wispa had lots of fun and exercise trying to catch it. It has now returned and is circling our house :unsure:

I have had a very civil and honest email back from the guitar shop. They have had a cash flow problem due to the recession and business is dire - apparently this explains why I didn't get paid each time an instrument was sold. They are sending me a cheque for half the money today and half in a week's time. They have in fact sold 4 instruments, with 4 still in hand. I am a tad miffed that they haven't been in touch before and have been using my money as a float, but not going to moan as they have got me very decent prices considering the financial state of things at present.

My next door neighbour (the halfway ok one, not the alcoholic one who burned his last house down!) has just replaced two fence panels between his garden and ours which were sagging badly. Instead of replacing them with solid panels, he's made a sort of framework and put wire across..sheep fencing wire, not chicken. Hmm. I have two dogs..one a lurcher. He has two lurchers, which he uses for rabbitting. All of them will be able to get their noses at least and probably heads through and they don't get on. This is going to be interesting....bl**dy idiot! :grrr: oh, forgot to mention..this is right by the side of our conservatory, so now they can sit in their kitchen and look straight in.

Edited by suzeanna

Hello :)

Had a lovely time with my friend Karen in St Helens. Her dog is fab :wub: Will post pics when her hubby sends them.

My friend is coming to stay for a couple of days on his way back home from New Zealand. He's rung to say he's landed and it's bloody cold here. Yes I know that I've been living here while you've been in the 30 degree heat in NZ :rolleyes:

I have backache, a stress headache, shoulders tied in knots and my bladder feels like it's about to burst but I can only expel small amounts at a time, so cystitis is arriving by the look of it. Haven't had it for years, but luckily I had some cystitis relief in the house. I am currently sat with one hot water bottle behind my back, one between my feet, a blanket round my shoulders and another over my legs/lap. I'm like an ickle old lady rolleyes.gif

I have backache, a stress headache, shoulders tied in knots and my bladder feels like it's about to burst but I can only expel small amounts at a time, so cystitis is arriving by the look of it. Haven't had it for years, but luckily I had some cystitis relief in the house. I am currently sat with one hot water bottle behind my back, one between my feet, a blanket round my shoulders and another over my legs/lap. I'm like an ickle old lady rolleyes.gif

Have you got any cranberry juice? Works wonders for cystitis :)

What's a hidden object game then :unsure:

Umm, a game what you have to find stuff in laugh.gif, usually done in a mystery format, you have to find certain objects in a scene to progress in the game, they're a bit addictive, and cheap in Morrison's.

I have had a very civil and honest email back from the guitar shop. They have had a cash flow problem due to the recession and business is dire - apparently this explains why I didn't get paid each time an instrument was sold. They are sending me a cheque for half the money today and half in a week's time. They have in fact sold 4 instruments, with 4 still in hand. I am a tad miffed that they haven't been in touch before and have been using my money as a float, but not going to moan as they have got me very decent prices considering the financial state of things at present.

That's just not on mad.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I used to get cystitis a lot, tis horrible Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I suppose I'd better make some attempt at making the tea now that Face Ache's home.