UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jazz

ranirottie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Jazz been taking ABs? My elder son has just had an allergic reaction to his and itching like he has fleas. Would think that the hospital would have cootoned on if that was so, but they sometimes do miss things.

ETA. hope that Jazz is feeling better and is home very soon.flowers.gif

Edited by greys mum

Had a text from Jazz this afternoon. she had had t have fluid drained from her lungs and tomorrow she is having oxygen tests but I don't know what she means by that. Maybe someone with medical knowledge can fill us in?

Jazz didn't say a lot but I get the impression that she's not feeling too good. :(

sad.gif It's not a nice condition for anyone but the younger & fitter you are the easier you find it to fight off I think.

He was pushing 80 and hadn't been doing himself any favours healthwise beforehand so I don't want to alarm anyone but it was a form of pneumonia that killed my Dad.

Get well soon Alicia flowers.gif

Any update of Alicia? :unsure: Hope there has been an improvement and she is feeling better :GroupHug:

Alicia has had fluid drained from her lungs and blood tests. She's waiting for a CT scan as that will help the docs to see what treatment she needs. She is in bits after hearing about Lesley Red Rotties and I'm sure would appreciate some text messages if anyone has time to send her one. :flowers: PM me for her number.