UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Urgent Advice Needed

Laura_E

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handsome boy wub.gif Love his little white moustache.

It is rather distinctive! You can't really see in the picture, but it actually looks like a handle bar moustache as it curls up round the edges of his mouth- it's very cute. wub.gif

Apparently he has picked up some not so great habits though, like trying to hump peoples legs when he sits on their lap! unsure.gif I never realised that cats did that as well as dogs, my mum is hoping that it will wear off soon as he was doing it to my poor nan the other day and she was far from impressed!! laugh.gif

He sounds like a reverse :laugh: Cats that look like Hitler :laugh:

I'll have to submit a picture of Jim (the neighbourhood bully) to that site as he has a Hitler style 'tache! :laugh:

Jasper managed to escape today and my mum was frantic. The wind blew the lounge door open when my dad came in and he took off out the front door! :ohmy:

My mum was out looking for him for ages and he finally showed up at 6 o'clock- minus his collar and soaking wet! God knows what he had been up to. They are hoping that once the run in built he won't be so eager to take off, but it was a real worry.

• 3 months later...

Jasper was knocked over and killed by a car 2 hours ago. :mecry:

We are all devestated. He was a lovely, lovely boy and gave my parents so much love and affection in the last few months. I just wish he had had longer with them. :mecry: