Urgent Advice Needed

Laura_E

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that Jasper has been diagnosed as HIV positive :(

Glad he went to such a nice home. :flowers:

We have a number of ex ferals who show no interest in going out now, but we do have an outside run if they wish to.

Our cats with dicky tums are all fed Nature Menu nuggets http://naturesmenu.co.uk/products/Banquet_Nuggets/Frozen_Nuggets/Frozen_Nuggets/

They all do well on it.

Sorry to hear that Jasper has been diagnosed as HIV positive sad01_anim.gif

Glad he went to such a nice home. flowers.gif

We have a number of ex ferals who show no interest in going out now, but we do have an outside run if they wish to.

Our cats with dicky tums are all fed Nature Menu nuggets http://naturesmenu.c...Frozen_Nuggets/

They all do well on it.

I'll have to suggest that to my mum, thank you flowers.gif

Jasper has come on leaps and bounds in the last few days and is now booked in at the vets for neutering tomorrow. My mum is very pleased as she has practically pulled this country out of the recession all on her own with the amount of money she has been spending on air freshners, scented candles etc. We think she might have a bit paranoia and OCD!!! laugh.gif

i would like to take this opportunity to say...... farewell Jaspers plums laugh.gif laugh.gif

seriously though, well done to your mum and dad (and you for capturing him) for caring enough to help him and give him a chance flowers.gif hope all goes well tomorrow flowers.gif

Thank you flowers.gif

Jasper has actually recovered really well and his fur is now nice and soft with a lovely shine to it.

He has also been microchipped and has a new ID tag, so it's all official, he is there to stay. biggrin.gif