UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Another Request For Healing Thoughts

sproggie14

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :flowers:

Billy has had another really good day. He's eating quite well now (as long as it's something nice) and today he got up and walked the whole length of the house when Mum's neighbour called in to visit him (he has such a fan club!). Back for another dressing change tomorrow so we'll have to see how that affects him but he definitely seems to have turned a corner now :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update

Billy is doing really well :) His leg is healing nicely and the vet is hoping to do his skin graft on Wednesday all being well. All bruising is gone, lungs are fine, breathing is fine and he's eating really well and has put the weight he lost back on.

He hasn't learnt his lesson whatsoever and is still bounding about like a wally, leaping over the sofa, jumping the fence in the garden to chase a fox etc etc :rolleyes:

We went to see him today and he was in good form albeit a bit sorry for himself today. Here he is making sure he gets plenty of sympathy and gets to lick everyone's plates clean (it was my step father's birthday so Billy was on cake plate cleaning duties :rolleyes: )

2010-01-31billy2.jpg

2010-01-31billy.jpg

hmmm reading this I can see Billy only getting *so* better, that being the as better as can possibly be achieved whilst still being given all the treats...that look I can run and wag my tail...oops woe is me where are my treats?!

It's lovely to read that he is still improving and that things are looking so much brighter for him. Those photos are lovely...especially with the servant laid plate!

:wub: