UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Tesco have an offer of 10 cans of heinz beans for £3

I'd better join the que for those :unsure:

I let them off thinking they wouldn't chase - hmmmmm the screaming and barking was horrendous as they set off after it,that should show up on her monitor

:laugh:

Us going to the Wirral hasn't gone down too well. Naughty me for wanting to see my Dad. :rolleyes: Do I give a monkeys? As long as my Dad doesn't get it in the neck nope. And I'll be going round on Saturdays in future cos it's the only day I have free to do so.

MIL will just have to get used to it :flowers:

(Brown sauce with egg & chips though :unsure: )

:GroupHug: For Jazz

glad you and your friend are ok Owl :flowers:

RMF: I have never had butternut squash :unsure:

A lovely friend looked after Cherry and Jack yesterday afternoon so we could go to see strictly live at the LG Arena in Birmingham. I think our friend was bemused by both of them wanting bellyrubs at the same time ALL of the time :laugh:

The show was really good and being so close to home, we were back in time for tea. :biggrin:

Morning :wavey:

Been busy already this morning, doing washing & changing bedding. Off to the Downs with Wiggle and Sofy once I've finished my coffee & taken Sir H out. Will be interesting to see how Sofy is when she meets other dogs :unsure:

This afternoon we're meeting up with Bella, the little baldy black girl who stayed here last year. She's all furry again now and lives about half an hour away :wub:

I have finished phase 2 of the studying. Am going to walk the mutts before phase 3 commences.

I'm sooo tired :tired: I took Taffy and Max to bed last night and Max was pattering around on the wooden floor in the early hours, before plonking himself on my head angry.gif He will not be coming up tonight, it's Beau's turn wub.gif

Morning

We all got up earlier, I flung on yesterday's clothes then we went to the park. Came back and went back to bed for an hour. We're now up again, Dex and Fleur fed, me having tea and contemplating brekkie-it's a choice of fried eggs, grilled toms, reggae reggae tomato sauce and granary toast or a bowl of last night's curry :D

laugh.gif @ Cheryl's late night rambling, glad everything's looking rosy for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif.....is there a pic of this Yankydoodledandy ?unsure.gif

Should be driving through to Edin to see Mum today, giving it a miss, I'm so tired and not feeling to bright, which is par for the course when it's coming up for my infusion date tired.gif, so it's a local walk and an afternoon nap for me today.

Morning :)

My friend has sent me lots of beautiful photos of his stay in New Zealand this morning.I am mostly jealous.I am also sorting out his off duty for his return to work as it seems to have been fecked up.Good job another friend works in the same A&E department as him :laugh:

Meant to say earlier, Katsinc, sorry you have had a year gone by and no resolution to your problems :flowers:

I didn't get the picture I was trying for, but this is so sweet I had to share. Cherry jumped up at the last minute and landed a very surprised Jack a smacker on his schnozz! :laugh: :wub:

P1020340.jpg

Wandering in again - am definitely going to read back later. If only to find out whether ketcup, brown sauce, beans, peas or gravy won!

Meantimes.

Anyone any experience of going for voluntary redundancy? Pros, cons, anything to think about ......... ?