UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Wendy what company is it?

N Power - it's my Dad's. He was sent a bill for over £5,000, he complained & they sent someone out and have reduced it to over £2,500 for a two and a half year period which I think is still excessive.

Kelly, we pay £95 a month for both and I'm here all day with tv, computer, washing machine/tumble dryer (& kettle) on all day :unsure:

yes that seems very excessive. I've got a number somewhere that ClazUK gavem me.... will find it and PM you. Its like a consumer help line, they helped me last year when I had trouble with British Gas.

Is a 22inch crate too small for a Westie? I cant find my measuring tape :huh:

Nobody faint, but, I have cleared out a cupboard today :ohmy: :laugh: It was the one under the sink in the bathroom and was full of shampoo/conditioner/showergels with 1/4 inch in the bottom :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Cozzie cat :GroupHug:

The path where I dog walk was lethal this morning, with water sitting on top of the ice :ohmy: I walked on the field instead :)

The path where I dog walk was lethal this morning, with water sitting on top of the ice :ohmy:

Mine too, my walk consisted of me lurching from tree to tree, that was once I'd actually managed to get into the walk in the first place, the walk ( Jurassic Park) is down a rutted lane with a tiny car park at the bottom, the car skittered and skietted down the track, managed to stop, then needed to reverse, bloody car wouldn't move !, tried again, pretty spectacular wheel spin and the car slid sideways ohmy.gif, so I calmed myself, took a deep breath, glanced down to the left, and thought, "ok, lets try this again, with the hand brake off this time" laugh.gif

Nobody faint, but, I have cleared out a cupboard today :ohmy: :laugh: It was the one under the sink in the bathroom and was full of shampoo/conditioner/showergels with 1/4 inch in the bottom :rolleyes:

Hey, I have cupboards like that!! :D I also have a large selection of , shall we say, "feminine hygiene products", which belong in a museum. :laugh:

Edited by Spins4me

I changed my leccy supplier just before Christmas, today I got the final bill from my old supplier (Scottish Hydro) they owe me £121 !!, for one thing, they had put my DD up by £10 a month, and how much money are they making by over charging, keeping the money and collecting the interest ? frigging crooks the lot of them !, it happened with my dad as well, he had been over charged by £350 by Scottish Gas ohmy.gif