UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

First Christmas At The Bridge (All Please Add)

Cafferysmum

Just like to say a Happy Christmas to All the Bridge Animals who have joined the famous Rainbow Bridge this year for the first time...

Caffery our 14 year old Collie x Lab, we miss you like mad BFD (big fat dog) he wasnt really... and miss your sloppy loves and cuddles but it was your time to go to the Bridge on June 15th... your candle will be lit and your Rainbow Bridge Decoration Stands High on the Tree... You will be in our thoughts as we celebrate our first christmas with out you..

Charlie the Hamster who sadly went to the bridge after a sad accident and we miss you, you were so quiet, but have fun with the other Bridge Hamsters.

Squiggles Hamster who went to the Bridge in February, another furry friend who joins the long list.

Run free out of pain and be as norty as you want till we get their, your at our side and we will light the candles and shed a tear, but always knowing, your quite near..

Loki - Rescue Kitten last year went to live with friends in Willenhall, sadly got knocked over a couple of months ago, run and join my cats Loki, they will look after you.

Theo, my friends little dog who she rescued two years ago and sadly went to the bridge recently with heart failure, little dog with a big heart.. go and play with Rosie and Caff, they will let you snuggle up..

Not forgetting

Rosie Buttons 2nd Christmas at the Bridge, my Pink Princess, I still cant believe god took you from us after rescuing you for two years, you should have been with us for another 8 years at least, but we are greateful we had you those two years.

Samantha Cat 2nd Christmas at the Bridge, passed away 4 weeks after Rosie aged 23, you tried your hardest to stay, but we put you to bed and we stayed at your side, you knew and we knew it was time to go and join your brother James.

James Cat 3rd Christmas at the Bridge, you have your sister and you are playing again, Devil Cat looks spitting image of you James and quite often I say James, you were my best mate for 21 years, my cat with the big sexy saucepan eyes xx

All different pets, all meant the world to us, and god wanted his angels back to do more work...

RUNNNNNNNNNNNN FREEEEEEEE HAPPPPPPPYY CHRISTTTTTTTTTMAS XXXXXXX :)

It's our first Christmas without Alex :mecry: Here he is on Christmas Day 2006 when I said to Molly she could keep him. She thought they were still up for adoption but I got name tags printed for him and Ruby, wrapped the collars up and gave them to Molly for Christmas. She was so happy :mecry:

Pic030-2.jpg

We miss him :mecry:

Our 1st Christmas without our little sweetheart Rosie Posie :wub: We miss her so much :mecry:

n705238739_1320034_4210.jpg

Cant's leave Jasmine and Cleo out. :wub:

Jasmine (1998)

8721_140946443739_705238739_2656555_3117924_n.jpg

Cleo (2005) (my mam's dog who I looked after when mam passed)

12133_194964418739_705238739_3093262_4999058_n.jpg

I know this is for dogs but can't leave mam out, will be 6 years this Christmas Day when she went into hospital and never came home again. She loved a good time and her exotic holidays where we could never get her out the clubs and pubs. We miss her so much, she was always the life and soul of any party :laugh: :wub:

n705238739_666037_4162.jpg

Lovely thread :flowers:

Our 1st Christmas without our little sweetheart Rosie Posie :wub: We miss her so much :mecry:

n705238739_1320034_4210.jpg

Can't leave Jasmine and Cleo out. :wub:

Jasmine (1998)

8721_140946443739_705238739_2656555_3117924_n.jpg

Cleo (2005) (my mam's dog who I looked after when mam passed)

12133_194964418739_705238739_3093262_4999058_n.jpg

I know this is for dogs but can't leave mam out, will be 6 years this Christmas Day when she went into hospital and never came home again. She loved a good time and her exotic holidays where we could never get her out the clubs and pubs. We miss her so much, she was always the life and soul of any party :laugh: :wub:

n705238739_666037_4162.jpg

Lovely thread :flowers:

:GroupHug: to everyone missing their friends xxx

This is the first time, I have been able to go into photobucket and look at photos since Caffery passed away as I have a lot of photos their, but its been fun looking through them all.. so here is my bridge pets

Caffery

034.jpg

Rosie Buttons

100_4209-1-1.jpg

Sammy and James

100_0278-1.jpg

This year we said goodbye to

Megan in January

megan2-1.jpg

Cloud in April (he's the little grey one)

cloudjasperabbey2.jpg

Radish in May

radish.jpg

Lily in August

lily5.jpg

and my long term foster for Bobtails, Iris in September

Iris.jpg

Every single one of you was special and we miss you still.

Edited by Karen

• 2 weeks later...

In May our precious girl Fudge left for the bridge and then just a few weeks ago our darling boy, Rusty went to join her...........

They were inseperable in life, so it follows that they should now be reunited at the bridge.

I hope they are having lots of fun together with our other pup and cats now, all well and free from pain

DSC00305.jpg

My two sleepy bookends - together forever

In May our precious girl Fudge left for the bridge and then just a few weeks ago our darling boy, Rusty went to join her...........

They were inseperable in life, so it follows that they should now be reunited at the bridge.

I hope they are having lots of fun together with our other pup and cats now, all well and free from pain

DSC00305.jpg

My two sleepy bookends - together forever

Gorgeous bookends :flowers: :flowers:

Oscar who went to the bridge in March this year - we were lucky enough to spend 3 christmases with him, hope you are running free at the bridge my darling. we miss you every day

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: