UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

:GroupHug: Milly

Congats on the job Michelle :biggrin:

RMQuestion :sick02: What eats dog poo?!!! Left my rubbish sack in field this morning as i forgot to bring it home with me. When i got to stables the sack had been torn open and 4 of Izzies poo bags had been torn open and the contents have disappeared :sick02: Over here we have nothing like badgers, foxes etc so i know its nothing like that [not even sure they would anyway!] so what could it be?

On the domestic goddess theme, my house may not be sparkling but i have made a big batch of bread rolls today from scratch and with no breadmaker :laugh:

Edited by collies r best

Hope Ruby got home at a decent time with no incidents. :GroupHug:

Billy that's awful. Renovations are bad enough when you're in a home you want to stay in. :GroupHug:

The job starts on Monday. It's with the same agency as the current? one. Needless to say my timesheet for last week hasn't been authorised yet so am going to get them to give him a ring tomorrow to get it sorted. Once that's done I'll have a moan and see where it gets me. As far as I'm concerned I ain't going back there and I don't see the point. I can't hand the job over to the person who is coming back as she's still on maternity and I don't see what difference 2 days is going to make. I'm just worried incase they tell him I'm not going back and I'm jiggered for this week's pay although the agency must have a way of pushing it through if he doesn't play ball. Of course there is also the little issue of I will need a reference from him and so far he has told the agency he will give me a glowing one. I think I have to hop he decides himself there is no point me going back there.

Colliesrbest no idea and thanks for sharing (I think) :laugh:

Michelle, fantastic news on the job front! There is hope for me yet :laugh:

And Ellie, great news from you too. Will we get pics of your new home?

Snow, were you going somewhere tonight? :laugh:

If Owl2 has a waiting list, please add me to it....

Alicia, sit down and PUT YOUR BL**DY FEET UP! :laugh: Now leave the housework alone, cruise t'internet and get better sooner.:biggrin:

Val, Congratulations to mini rufus on the new job.What is she going to be doing? :biggrin:

Marion :GroupHug: Hoping that no more floods for you.

Julia, is Darren cracking the whip? :laugh: Send him out with his noooo camera :wink:

Jules....Katsinc, how did you get on at work?

House is back on the market, well will be when HIPS lady has been this week. :biggrin: Sooner the house is sold and we are moved the sooner ......... Alex, Michelle and Cheryl will know what I want.

I am tireder than a very tired thing and cannot wait until Christmas.... just need the holiday from work. :mecry:

Morning :tired:

Must be the day for positive job news as my eldest daughter has rung to say she has been offered a new job that she was interviewed for last week :)

Congrats to your daughter :flowers:

RMQuestion :sick02: What eats dog poo?!!! Left my rubbish sack in field this morning as i forgot to bring it home with me. When i got to stables the sack had been torn open and 4 of Izzies poo bags had been torn open and the contents have disappeared :sick02: Over here we have nothing like badgers, foxes etc so i know its nothing like that [not even sure they would anyway!] so what could it be?

A stray dog? :unsure:

House is back on the market, well will be when HIPS lady has been this week. :biggrin: Sooner the house is sold and we are moved the sooner ......... Alex, Michelle and Cheryl will know what I want.

Hope it sells quickly :flowers: I already have this one lined up for when I win the Lotto this week, so you can come and stay in the coach house if you like :flowers:

Moaning :wacko:

Why did I have quite so much red wine last night?!!! Am feeling rather fuzzy this morning :laugh:

I will try to take photos Saf :flowers: and thanks :)

I have 101 dream houses lined up for when I win the lottery ... will post some when I get to work although if I am on here too much today please kick my butt as I also have 101 things to do :laugh:

Two days before I fly to Dublin and the hotel has emailed me saying they have fecked my booking up and I need to rebook :angry:

look on the bright side at least they let you know now so you can fix it , nothing worse than getting to the hotel to find your booking has been buggered up and they have no record of you and they are as full as an egg :laugh:

Dublin is a fantastic city and I am sure you will have a brilliant holiday

I switched my phone/broadband from talktalk at the weekend and took out the basic bundle of phone/broadband/telly and not only did I benefit from the offer which Virgin Media are running of first two months free plus free installation, but I also got £80 cashback by going through my company rewards scheme :pinkie: That has made my day biggrin.gif

Rats!! Or maybe crows, they will eat all sorts.