UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positive Thoughts Please...

Laura_E

IMG_0094.jpg

My sister gave birth to her baby girl at 5.29 this morning.

She is currently waiting to be assessed for the heart operation, but seems strong and resilient.

At the moment she look like a cross between my dad and her other grandad, but hopefully she won't resemble either of them for too long, poor child!! :laugh:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so much for your kind words :flowers:

The baby now has a name: Sophie Louise Hutchinson.

She is going to the Brompton hospital tomorrow for her assessment and they hope to do the operation next week.

But at the moment she is just a normal baby- and yes, Winston Churchill is an apt description of how she looks! :laugh:

• 3 months later...

My niece went into hospital last week because she was having problems breathing and hadn't been eating properly. After some assessments the doctors decided to perform heart surgery and everything seemed to go well, but I have just spoken to my mum and she is now in a critical condition. :mecry:

Apparently they nearly lost her in the early hours of this morning and had to open up her chest to relieve the pressure in her lungs. The doctors aren't giving much away but the next 48hours are critical.

If you could spare some positive thoughts for her, my sister and brother-in-law, I would really appreciate it.

Sophie, my little lady bug....

sophie1.jpg