UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Positive Thoughts Please...

Laura_E

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pleased to hear this news. I have followed her story with interest. Our daughter was born 22 years ago with Spina Bifida and we had some dark days in those early years. Loads of surgery and many obstacles to overcome/

She has just recently qualified as an occupational therapist and seeking work, has a serious boyfriend and is amazing. I hope we can give your family some inspiration that life can be good and to never give up hoping. Heres to health and happier days for them all.

Alison

So pleased to hear this news. I have followed her story with interest. Our daughter was born 22 years ago with Spina Bifida and we had some dark days in those early years. Loads of surgery and many obstacles to overcome/

She has just recently qualified as an occupational therapist and seeking work, has a serious boyfriend and is amazing. I hope we can give your family some inspiration that life can be good and to never give up hoping. Heres to health and happier days for them all.

Alison

Thank you for sharing that. It has made me feel mecry.gifbiggrin.gif at the same time! I'm so glad to hear that your daughter is doing so well, I'm sure you are very proud of everything that she has overcome and achieved.