UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Husband'S Very Exciting News - *Video Added* - Very Proud Of Him

ReikiAnge

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike just looked at stuff and wish we had known when in uk about the common interest!

We went to a local shop here someone recommended and WOW they were amazing with wall to wall guitars. Mike just got new effects pedal so wants a new guitar now to play about with it :s. You two are.... Us two

Thank you all for your lovely comments :flowers:

He is a fantastic guitar player, and I'm also loving the poster of 'Big Trouble In Little China' in the background, best film ever!!! :laugh:

Yes he rather likes that film :biggrin:

(I was waiting for you to burn some toast Ange :laugh: )

:laugh: He burns toast far more than I do, he just happened to capture me doing it on video.

(Good surname BTW:biggrin: )

Another Chapman? :biggrin:

Yeah Robb, shut up and play it :laugh:

I thought he was going to edit that bit out, but it's made people laugh anyway :laugh:

He ran his first guitar tuition clinic today, just a smallish number of people so as not to lose the personal touch and to make sure everyone had enough attention. People drove down from Liverpool, Shropshire and Wales(!) and most of them came to the pub afterwards for a drink. Seems they loved it and most want to book up for the next one :biggrin: They were particularly impressed when pizza was delivered half way through the clinic as a surprise extra :laugh: