UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Husband'S Very Exciting News - *Video Added* - Very Proud Of Him

ReikiAnge

:guitar: I posted in RMF that I was very proud of Rob and I am :biggrin: :guitar:

As some of you know he is a musician (guitarist). He has worked/works very hard for his success and I remember him saying a while ago that one thing he would really love one day, would be to have his own guitar "brand".

Well, look what arrived today, the first one for him to check over before they go into production. He's been working with a very nice company to get these made and this first one is fab. I'm not a guitarist but I am very impressed and have been busy photographing it :biggrin:

How cool must it be, for someone devoted to the guitar, to see your name on one! And know several hundred more (not sure of exact figure just yet) are to follow and be bought and played by people around the world? :cool:

Well done Rob :guitar: :wub: :guitar:

Now for some photos ...

p909466475-4.jpg

p811676703-4.jpg

p754703263-3.jpg

p54279828-3.jpg

p156354320-4.jpg

For any guitarists, there are more photos here. (And for those wondering about the monkey references, Rob is known as the Monkey Lord).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :flowers: I don't think it's quite sunk in yet.

For anyone interested in how it actually sounds, Rob has a video on his YouTube account. With a small contribution from me :happy: I am loving the comments (those I've read so far anyway), really great to see so many people happy for him.