UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Archie :wub:

Thanks Ange :GroupHug: I am having good days and bad days, but mostly inbetweeny ones. I am finding it hard to do the self Reiki at the mo, but can still send (odd??) and am starting to learn EFT to see if I can master that. Mostly I am being quiet and getting on, if you know what I mean.

Taking my dogs off for a cuddle now xx

Thanks Alex :flowers: I have arranged to pick up my tickets from Wrexham station on the way to my mum and dad's house on Sunday now :) Darren can't drive his company car after tomorrow so I will be getting the train to Wrexham anyway so that he can have my car while I am in Cardiff :wacko:

Awww Archie and Tilli :wub: :wub:

I went to see Up with Darren and the kids, I thought it would be funny but ended up crying in it quite a bit :rolleyes: I am such a wimp!!

Thanks Ange :GroupHug: I am having good days and bad days, but mostly inbetweeny ones. I am finding it hard to do the self Reiki at the mo, but can still send (odd??) and am starting to learn EFT to see if I can master that. Mostly I am being quiet and getting on, if you know what I mean.

Taking my dogs off for a cuddle now xx

Keep self-treating anyway, even if you don't feel it, I bet it will be helping :flowers: EFT is meant to be very good, always mean to give that a go. Take care :GroupHug:

Morning :)

Laughably my manager wants to meet with me to discuss the a decision regarding the assault on me by that woman who is supposed to be a colleague.I mean it only happened 10 months ago now ffs :angry: Mind you that was on tuesday and she said she'd speak to me in a 'couple of days' so I can see the same sort of time frame may still be occuring again :rolleyes:

Enjoy the ball Wendy. This dressing up in posh frocks seems be getting a bit of a habit though :laugh: Are you turning into a social butterfly :unsure:

Alex, it dawned on me this morning we have industrial sized washers so if you need to put your bigger mats through a wash, pop down with them and we can get them clean :flowers:

Im having a hellish time trying to get hold of an owner with a query about her ambull bitch. She is either coming into season or has an infection starting. I dont know if she is spayed and vets dont know either as she came from rescue and no records of it. I cant risk not getting her checked over incase its an infection or pyometra, but if its just a season i guess i will look like a right muppet at the vets :laugh: She is not swollen at all, but nor is she out of sorts in any way. guess i shall have to look like a muppet

Alex, it dawned on me this morning we have industrial sized washers so if you need to put your bigger mats through a wash, pop down with them and we can get them clean :flowers:

Thank you, much appreciated :flowers:

I suppose I'd best get off my lardarse and go walk the dogs, seeing as I've been sat at the computer for several hours :rolleyes: