UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Alex, could it be coming from the kitchen rather than the living room? I only ask because my ancient cat Fifi once peed on top of the microwave and it sort of worked its way down through the grill at the top and got into the machine, but I warmed some beans up in the thing before I realised. Warmed up cat wee smells vile.

Happy Birthday Amy's dad :flowers: Little Louie has grown up then. :wub:

We've been watching the intelligence programme as well and indeed it is pants. Watched the programme about cereals earlier on. Think I've just got to the bottom of the real reason I've put loads of weight on in the last year.

I've just turned over to Most Haunted.

I've just caught up on Strictly on i player, I normally watch it but my mum failed to understand I'm cleaning out the small furries and the b*ggers are all running riot loose, when she rang on Saturday, so peace and cleanliness had to be restored before I could sit down.

I have 2 new pairs of boots - 1 pair I love, little purple ankle boots, the other pair are too high but I've been clomping round in them so can't take them back. Anyone want a pair of size 5 Next black too tall wedge ankle boots :unsure:

RMF my left(face)cheek hurts when I blow my nose, tis odd and as I have a face full of snot, bluddy annoying.

NN

:wavey: I am back from Bath. Sorry I couldn't arrange to meet up with anyone :flowers: Didn't arrive until Saturday afternoon and really needed to spend Sunday with my brother (who hates dogs!). He chucked us out this morning as he was going to work so we went to Longleat for the day which was fab apart from a bit of an accident when I threw a fish at a random bloke instead of the sealion :blush: :huh:

It is wierd being at home with no pets :( The cats are coming home tomorrow but the dogs are staying in kennels until Thursday so that we can have another long day out on Wednesday, I miss them all.

Edited by Gemstone

RMF my left(face)cheek hurts when I blow my nose, tis odd and as I have a face full of snot, bluddy annoying.

NN

Might be sinus problems, I had a sinus infection last year which was blimmin agony and had me in tears in pain and I ended up on ABs which is most unusual for me. Hope it is is less hurty soon :GroupHug:

:wavey: I am back from Bath. Sorry I couldn't arrange to meet up with anyone :flowers: Didn't arrive until Saturday afternoon and really needed to spend Sunday with my brother (who hates dogs!). He chucked us out this morning as he was going to work so we went to Longleat for the day which was fab apart from a bit of an accident when I threw a fish at a random bloke instead of the sealion :blush: :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I nearly choked laughing at that. OMG. Please tell me someone was recording it on video at the time?!! Sorry you weren't around long enough to meet up, let us know if you're ever down this way again :flowers: