UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Mollydog carried down steps to front garden: front garden considered inadequate, visit to back garden demanded: carry up steps to back garden. Feed cats. Walk Az. Take car to car vet.

Az insufficiently walked due to whole, I want to go in the garden, no, not this garden, that garden thing - so now about to walk him again properly.

grumble grumble grumble.

:GroupHug: for Billy's Monday Morning feeling.

Hope you track down the odd smell source Alex...hope your dogs have nothing serious, Jules..and :GroupHug: or :biggrin: to anyone else who needs them.

Our day began rather earlier than it should have, OH forgot to change the time on the alarm clock, which should have gone off at 5.30. That would have been bad enough, but an hour earlier???

I think I must be getting used to my treatment, the pains in my tummy are almost gone. I bought some purple suede knee boots last week, didn't realise until they arrived they have a two inch heel. I managed to wear them yesterday without my "interesting" knee either locking or giving way :thumbsup_anim: mind you, it was only for an hour and I was sitting down for most of it!

Edited by suzeanna

Glad you are feeling a bit better, suzeanna.

I fink I have pig flu, along with half the village. No cold symptoms, just weak, disoriented and very feverish, also head full of v depressed and negative thoughts which I know I don't really feel, if that makes sense. Extreme depression always means a temperature in my case.

So if I talk any complete b***ocks in the next day or two please ignore me.

oooh hope you feel better soon Owlyone :GroupHug:

RMrant: thank goodness for parents is all I can say, parents who support you through messy divorce proceedings, parents who try to stay semi-neutral and refrain from ex-husband bashing even when its very tempting. And most of all today thank goodness for parents that can help out by paying the lawyers fees that said ex-husband is refusing to pay on point of pissy principle. He is also refusing to talk to my lawyers direct because they "were shirty" with him, and is arguing the costs of his own lawyer.

Its childish, not terribly surprising but still disappointing.

I really do look forward to all this being finally over, and for all that I'm sure there were lovely moments of happiness, I'm afraid the last three years of conflict, hurt and upset have finally outweighed them, I can honestly say I regret having married Andrew in the first place. Bearing in mind that I don't regret being bullied at school despite it being the cause of my suicide attempt, I hope you understand how rare it is for me to really regret anything in my life.

Despite all of this, I'm coping much better this week than I was last week and feeling fairly untouched by it all, just sad and bemused really.

Glad you are feeling a bit better, suzeanna.

I fink I have pig flu, along with half the village. No cold symptoms, just weak, disoriented and very feverish, also head full of v depressed and negative thoughts which I know I don't really feel, if that makes sense. Extreme depression always means a temperature in my case.

So if I talk any complete b***ocks in the next day or two please ignore me.

Snap - this time I suspect I really do have flu of somekind - I ache all over every single joint including my fingers, one moment I am freezing cold with my teeth chattering and cannot warm up, then just as suddenly I am absolutely boiling hot and have even started to sweat (and I never sweat) skin is very clammy, head hurts and I have an intermittant chesty cough - not all the time in fact only about 2 or 3 coughs every hour or so but each cough is crippling and takes my breath away. I feel absolutely dreadful & so flipping weak, I dont have any cold symptoms either, no runny nose or sore throat - tho my throat is sore after a coughing fit but a drink eases it so its not a sore throat sore throat if you know what I mean.

I've just remembered what the RMF was that I forgot the other day :rolleyes:

Twas this: I was poised with a poo bag already to pick up after George when a lady, who happened to be passing us at the time, came over. I thought "uh-oh she's either gonna have a go at me about dogs crapping everywhere or tell me I am a good owner for picking up".

This is what she actually said.

"The other day I noticed a dog squatting and the owner just looked at her dog and then strolled on. I was livid so I went up to her and said "I hope you are going to go back and clean up after your dog". The owner looked at me and replied 'but my dog was only having a wee, I can't put that in a bag can I!'Talk about embarrassed! And then I saw you today and it brought it right back so I thought you, particularly with being a dog owner, would find it funny."

I didn't know the woman from Adam but I appreciated her sharing that one with me :laugh:

Afternoon

I like the boots Amy :flowers:

Really hope Owl & Snow haven't got swine flu but it doesn't sound too clever. :GroupHug: I started with a humungous sore throat which isn't as bad now and freezing cold. Then felt really bad. Weird pains everywhere. Chest got tighter and tighter which is how I ended up trying to go to the docs. I couldn't get warm for a couple of days but then did and then was sweating like mad. Oh and I've had an odd taste in my mouth since before any symptoms started and everything tastes weird. Hope that helps but imagine like anything else there are varying symptoms and feelings you can have with it. Snow ring the helpline 0800 1 513 100 I can't remember if you can use that number if you're in Wales. You can end up feeling a bit confused. I would start a sentence (when I could speak) and then couldn't remember what the hell I was talking about or even starting to talk at times :laugh:

Billy hope you're day is turning out to be better than you thought. It's horrible when you don't like your job :GroupHug:

Sorry Victoria to hear about Mollydog. I didn't realise she was in such a bad way. Seem to have missed some posts :GroupHug: Hope she's better very soon.

Morag hope it's all settled very soon :GroupHug:

Abby ugh hope it's sorted quickly. :GroupHug:

Jules hope Tess & Jake are ok :GroupHug: