UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Ours must be lenient then or the rules don't apply to post boxes here as the post boxes near us are often not emptied anywhere near on time -

Ours is the same. The post box is the next stop after our delivery. It should be emptied at 11 am but the post has never been delivered at 11 am in the three years we have been here. It is usually around 11.20 - 11.30 but can be anytime after that up to 12.15pm

But then our postie is the source of information on what is happening up and down the Strath :laugh:

That's lovely Mindy. :GroupHug: I couldn't bear not having my inlaws in my life now. They're more like my own family than most OF my own family. I love them to bits.

Now I'm sat in the living room it's obvious that we don't start taking the paper further up the stairs. It's very busy and it is chocolate not purple. I can see it now. I think I still like it though.

Congratulations to Aisling on her new job.

Michelle, you do a fantastic job arranging transports, and often very late in the day. Well done!

Cheryl :GroupHug:

Yum, just had my dinner :D

I used a recipe from a Scottish Cookbook and tried Cod baked with Cheese, Wholegrain Mustard and Double Cream - it was lovely!! Am finishing up with Rice Pudding. :wub:

My dogs normally move for 'shift' :laugh:

Must be a weekend for cooking. I made a mushroom and ale pie yesterday. I don't often make new things.

My dog know 'move' but then I always say 'thank you' :laugh:

I had to take a detour on Neo's walk earlier as there was an off lead collie that appeared to have no regard for its owners instruction! I found a new walk which was very quiet and happened to be at the back of the house that was 'supposed' to be ours last year. We fell in love with it when house hunting but didnt sell ours in time to make an offer on it. I am now more convinced that is the road I want to live on. I could open the back gate and be straight onto the hills and my boy could have a bit of freedom for a change and do what he loves to do most, play chase and hide and seek with his ball. :wub: At least I know that there is a more isolated place where we can go now.

Can you get what you want online

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/

Thanks, I did check and its not there. I am going to email them tommorow and see if they can send me a copy of the page I need and if not they do have back order service

OMG Mrs B, dont tell me that like Sam your a secret Horse and Hound addict :-) x

Oi Green , you will be laughing on the other side of your face when I get my copy of Horse and Hound ( which I will gladly share with Mrs B if she wants a look )

our post is rather random, but two reasons I love my postie is because he signs items that need a signature if they will fit in the post box and pops them in if we are out and more importantly recently when I finally moved to online banking with my business account, the dear bank sent out all three items to access the account in seperate envelopes on the same day - TO THE WRONG ADDRESS - which happened to be on my posties round. He recognised my unusual surname and brought them round for me! If he hadn't some one would have had full access to emptying my business account...how traceable would that have been when all the right information would have been used.

I was and continue to be so grateful for that.

However, their delivery times are about as erractic as the paperboys are!!

Mxxx