UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

I think it is a shame that Kandy Rain went out, especially as they sang so well tonight. I'm not saying that Rachel should have gone, I didn't think either of them deserved to be in the bottom.

Personally I don't see what the big deal is that they used to be strippers, they were there to be judged on their singing abilities not their past professions. As for the criticism over their outfits, ok it's a family show, but they wouldn't be responsible for choosing what they wear, that would have been decided by the stylists on the show. Plus they weren't wearing anything different to what Lady GaGa, Madonna or a whole number of other pop stars do. I'd also like to add (whilst I'm on a rant laugh.gif ) that Danni, who had the audacity to criticise them yesterday, released a calendar full of topless pictures back in the 90's, something I'm sure she would like to forget, it's a shame she couldn't show the same consideration for the girls.

I think the twins are this years answer to Chico, the more stick they get the longer people are likely to keep them in!

Must admit it also crossed my mind that Robbie seemed a little "odd" - though I think Mel may well be right about it merely being nerves.

I'd probably have kicked the twins out before Rachael or Kandi Rain but as for them being strippers / overly sexy to be honest I was finding it hard to see what was sexy about any of them ? :unsure:

Danni on the other hand is quite fit - though I probably prefer Cheryl - didn't know she'd done a calendar :wink:

I thought both Dani and Cheryl came over as very catty... as Simon mentioned they go on stage in less.... apparantly the right to do that must be earned and only established pop tarts can do it....rolleyes.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want Jamie to win it but he'll probably be seen as too old. Also love Stacey but not sure the record executives are ready for her gob

I don't watch it anymore but heard the Danni quote on the news in the car earlier

I believe all the fights , rows , dramas , judge voting is all scripted and so is this, more fool Danni though as she may well live to regret saying something so silly

I think sometimes they think they are untouchable...like the whole Anton DuBeck debarcle.... people just dont like it.... I think it was very petty and cruel of her to repeat heresay from a newspaper "Outing" that poor lad on National Telly... very poor...

Cannot believe those twins went through - they cannot sing at all.

As for Robbie, I'm afraid he was way below par in my opinion. The swagger just doesn't cut it now and didn't sound good either. I agree that it was probably nerves as well. He seemed as if he was going to start bubbling when he was talking to Dermot ( :wub: ).

It was a shame for Kandy Rain, mind you only 1 possibly 2 of them were decent(ish!) singers. the other 2 were completely hopeless.

I expect the groups will be feeling somewhat vulnerable now, in view of poor Stephen Gateley's passing - Louis's focus will be elsewhere, which is totally understandable.

I wondered whether the reason for the judges not coming onto the stage with their acts for the results at the end had something to do with the fact that Louis wasnt there to be with his acts?