UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

OMG I have nearly pee'd myself all the way through the twins :laugh: They can't sing, they can't dance in time and I bet the dancers on stage were glad to have crash helmets on so they couldn't hear them :huh:

I haven't seen most of it cos I watched strictly, but I did catch some of their performance, which left me looking like this :huh::wacko: They were truly truly awful, completely talentless.

I saw Lloyd - likeable but the song was too ambitious because his voice isn't that good.

Stacey - usually love her but giving her a song she wasn't familiar with wasn't a good move.

Jamie - don't like his voice, thought he was rubbish last night.

Danyl - completely over the top :rolleyes: which he doesn't need to do because he's got a great voice.

I shall be catching up on the other performances shortly on the X Factor website.

Joe - really likeable chap, good voice, real pop star in the making :wub:

Olly - loved his performance. He's like a cross between Will Young and Robbie :wub:

Rikki - if you're going to sing a song made famous by (IMO) the best singer that has ever lived, you'd better be damn good and although he's got an okay voice, it's not good enough to sing Aretha :rolleyes:

Rachel - quite a good voice but the song was too big for her and she was off key in parts.

Miss Frank - I agree they are different to your usual girl group. Okay but not mind blowing.

Did anybody else think Whitney was a bit odd? :unsure: Thought her performance was poor, but even talking afterwards, she seemed like she was away with the fairies. Have to say from what little I've seen of her this week, I don't like her personality.

Yes definately odd :wacko:

I said to OH if they though Robbie was on something last week what are they going to say about her :huh:

I have to admit to thinking Robbie coud have been on something BUT it could have easily been nerves, excitement etc but Whitney! wacko.gif ohmy.gif no doubt she had to be up to the eyes on something, she is rumored to not be a very nice person, and from what I saw I didnt like her, I thought her perforance was shocking! Cheryl beat her hands down and thats saying something.

I think it TERRIBLE, not even a joke anymore, that any of them are going home over those twins! mad.gif