UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

I shall be watching. As much as I enjoy the good and the bad, there are some who just shouldnt be allowed. That rather large young lass who had the dreadfull dress and the voice of a 10 year old who has been humiliated 2 years running has been allowed to try again. I really wish they wouldnt :unsure:

Yay! I've booked a front place in front of the telly tonight :biggrin:

Tho the talentless ones make me cringe and I'd rather not see them paraded out for "entertainment" purposes - it should be a show devoted entirely about talent and not, in parts, the lack of it.

I shall be watching. As much as I enjoy the good and the bad, there are some who just shouldnt be allowed. That rather large young lass who had the dreadfull dress and the voice of a 10 year old who has been humiliated 2 years running has been allowed to try again. I really wish they wouldnt :unsure:

Her sister has joined her this year :laugh:, I'm just getting set up to watch it, I've a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge and a pizza just waiting to go in the oven.

Terri

Oh no,no,no,no - I don't like this BGT format :unsure:

It may be a grower I s'pose, but it's not for me I don't think.

I prefer it when we see them audition with no music etc in front of the judges and then we can follow their 'journey' :rolleyes: :laugh: and see them 'grow' :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I kept expecting Simon etc to hit their red cross and buzz them off. I'll keep watching though.

• 1 month later...

is he not just a bit wet even for Mindy though. There is only so much blubbing anyone can tolerate before the the urge to slap him with a wet fish gets too strong to fight :laugh:

The twins... :ohmy: I was away and didnt realise they had got in. lets hope the public dont keep them in week after week like they did those anoying pair the other year who were high school musical vomit inducing shite :laugh:

my heart bled for the twins. No,they are not very good but they are 17 year old boysand the nasty things being said about them could affect their confidence for the rest of their lives. Sure they were cocky,tell me a 17 year old lad that isnt !! I wish people would remember that they are just boys and give them a break. I thought Kandy Rain were far worse. x