UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

I like Jamie and thought he did an ace job this week.I sky plussed as I was away.

Stacy is an excellent singer but is getting right on my tits now,I did like her but she's begun grating on me.

I am so glad that somebody else agrees with me. She is so disingenuous. I know I said it before, but she really has become a parody of herself.

I really liked Rachel just now, hope she's not in the bottom two although if she keeps blabbering on, she's going to turn into Stacey huh.gif

I missed the show earlier so am just watching it now on ITV2 from behind a pillow! That was so cringe worthy. In her defence she probably thought that acting like a total di*khead was a good idea, it certainly seems to be working for Stacey!

I liked Jamie from the start, but Im finding him a bit same as each week now. Loius was right though, he didnt sing big band and I am sure some of the others would have preferred to sing a song they love rather than a big band song but they got on with it and so he should have done too.

There really isnt anyone at all this time round who is standing out for me. There are several good singers but none of them have begun to appeal to me yet :unsure:

As usual Louis was talking out of his bottom..... 'U2 have never done Las Vegas'. Well that's mighty strange Louis because I'm damn sure the ticket places were all selling tickets for them playing a venue in Vegas which we just missed being able to go to annoyingly.

Stacy was really strange last night,as Simon says she just gets up and sings...no performance skills and afterwards with Dermot is now just cringeworthy and embarrassing.Yes she can sing but....

Ollie was fab and for me was the best last night.Still loving Jamie too.

S' funny innit, the ones who seem to be in the lead so to speak begin to become soooo annoying, Stacey is so bloody silly I want to tell her to grow up and Rachel really shot herself in the foot with her dotty behaviour. I love Jamie but is he just beginning to get a tad err, boring?

Lucy surprised me though, I thought she was really good but I wish she would do something with her tatty hair. It will be sod's law that twit and t*at who can't sing, can't dance and are taking the place of someone with some real talent will damn well win!

I laughed out loud at Stacey's comments afterwards with Dermot, agree she needs to perform now and her vocals didn't come over so well but I just love her personality! I don't agree with the parody bit at all.

Rachel was doing well until she completely over-did the 'personality' bit and way too obviously copied Stacey's way of being - definitely tried too hard and THAT was cringemworthy.

Lucie I thought was great for the first time, better when she didn't over-sing.

Jamie always good but fear he'll end up like Alex from the Fame Academy - not enough variation to last beyond the novelty factor.

Lloyd I liked for the first time too but he's not going to get past the others when it comes down to talent.

J&E - :laugh: Can't decide if they're better than Chico or not but they've surely got to be in the botton two tonight? :wacko:

[

I do wish Louis would stop going on about some acts not doing proper 'Big Band' songs - I mean She Bangs is hardly up there with big band classics :unsure:

Exactly! Louis is a hypocrite!

Cant believe those bl*ddy twins are still in. Who on earth is voting for them!

I like Jamie and its not his fault Simon chose that song for him, but he did sing it with the big band backing so works for me. Love Ollie and Danyl. And little Joe too but not sure he will be quite good enough on the 'entertainment' side to win, but then who would have thought the twins would still be in!