UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Baby Peter'S Killers Identities Revealed.

Kathyw

The judge ruled that identities of the tormentors and killers of baby Peter Connelly should be revealed and photos are on the news and their names - this was done so that the public will have confidence in the judicial system.

But they will be given new identities on realease from prison so that the public cannot recognise them and he taxpayer (who else) will foot the bill for this and it does not come cheap.

I do not think they should be given new identities - they should face the world as they are and never again walk unafraid.

That poor baby probably never knew a day without fear so why should they ever know peace again?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have been floating around on facebook for a while.

No doubt like the lads who kiiled Jamie Bulger and Maxine Carr, its us as the tax payer who will pay for the new identities and the new comfy lives they will get :angry:

Absolute scum, I hope she never sees her kids again. Someone will recognise her

I had to stop reading the article telling about the horrific injuries that poor baby received from her boyfriend and lodger, it was so dreadful, and even if she didn't actually hurt him, she sat by and let it happen. I hope that no matter what new names they are given and alterations to their looks, that someone in the know has enough compassion for little Peter to make sure that their cover is blown every time. I'd like to put the men in a room with several big body builders armed with sledgehammers and a blow torch and see how they like getting their own treatment back :mad:

My little grandson was here for a few days last week, and just holding him and looking at his tiny hands and fragile limbs made me wonder what sort of twisted mind could contemplate hurting a little thing like that?

The main problem I can see with this is that any unfortunate soul who happens to look a bit similar and is moving to a new area at the right time is now at risk of being lynched.

I don't believe in mob rule or an eye for an eye. I also believe that violence and cruelty is wrong, even if the victim is also violent and cruel.

I know plenty of people don't share my views though. I just hope that anyone who thinks they have found one of the culprits will check their facts thoroughly and think twice.

The main problem I can see with this is that any unfortunate soul who happens to look a bit similar and is moving to a new area at the right time is now at risk of being lynched.

This is true - so I'd like to see them locked away for ever, not released and given the chance to leave what they have done behind and make a new life.

I'm not normally one to wish ill on anyone but they are disgusting, disgusting people and I really hope they get the punishment they truly deserve. Frankly locking them up for a while does just not cut it.

Put them all on a register and make sure the police have to say when they arrive in said area - no changes in identities and let them take gtheir chances.

They are capable of running away, they can fight back if they choose to - they can ask the police for protection - they have many options.

That baby had none.

im sorry but i dont support mob rule-nor the idea that the individual should act as judge/jury/executioner.

what was done to that child was nothing short of torture-im not defending them or their actions-personally i would of liked to see all 3 get life.

However-if we are to be a civilised society in the whole-then we have to have rules that we abide by-even if we dont always agree with.

one of these is that once a person has done their time-they are free people. However the horror surrounding the case means that they must be protected against the mob-if we dont protect them-we are supporting anarchy and vigilanti behaviour.

At what point does the vigilanti become the aggressor as well? when he decides women cant wear trousers? when not following the right creed of christianity is wrong? when your the wrong skin colour for this area? or you look like someone in the newspaper?

when the last issue of paedophilia came out there were several men who were assaulted because they "looked" like a paedophile-and one consultant paediatrician who had her house attacked....

fee

I agree with Fee. I'm very uncomfortable with the 'mob rule' attitude, often totally innocent people can be targeted, is it a justifiable defence that you thought that they were some effing paedo? Where do you draw the line at who deserves the moral retribution? Would you say OK I understand your mistake if someone took revenge on your dog because it looked exactly the same as the one that had bitten their child, or your husband or boyfriend was killed because they were confused with a child killer?

What has haunted me is that he was found guilty of raping a two year old and she was implicated, but cleared, in the case. Was it one of her other kids.

I hope that Peter's siblings have found loving, happy, family homes and I despise his murderers and hope that they remain locked up forever.

I agree with Fee. I'm very uncomfortable with the 'mob rule' attitude, often totally innocent people can be targeted, is it a justifiable defence that you thought that they were some effing paedo? Where do you draw the line at who deserves the moral retribution? Would you say OK I understand your mistake if someone took revenge on your dog because it looked exactly the same as the one that had bitten their child, or your husband or boyfriend was killed because they were confused with a child killer?

What has haunted me is that he was found guilty of raping a two year old and she was implicated, but cleared, in the case. Was it one of her other kids.

I hope that Peter's siblings have found loving, happy, family homes and I despise his murderers and hope that they remain locked up forever.

well articulated :flowers:

mob rule, is no better in my views.

Edited by murtle

I do not advocate mob rule and yes we are supposed to be civilised and have laws but those laws are not protecting us the way they should be.

The mother of Peter will be out in less than three years - law got that wrong - she should have got life with no chance of parole as should the two men but the law saw it differently to want the majority of the public wanted and expected them to get.

Until the law punishes these people with sentences reflecting the people horror at their crimes then mobs will be howling for their blood.

What sickens me the most is that the tax payers of this country will be footing the bill for the monster mother to have a new life.

She has never done anything worthwhile in her life and probably never ever will - all at the tax payers expense.

I can see why an individual would revenge a member of their family or friend but mobs and 'vigilantes' are seldom better than the people they target. I refuse to believe that the people you see on TV baying for blood outside of court rooms etc., give a genuine stuff about the issues. It's just an excuse to act in an aggressive way within a group. I find people like that as stomach turning as I find the people they're against. The mentality of the people who behave like this was summed up in the incident that Fee4 mentions - when people targeted a paediatrician's office, getting it mixed up with 'paedophile'.

I don't believe there's much of a comparison between the children who killed Jamie Bulger and the adults who killed Baby Peter. I agree with the Bulger killers getting new identities. I don't agree with Peter's killers having the same anonymity as I think they were more responsible for their actions. However, if they're released, they've done their time under the letter of the law in this country. I wouldn't feel any sorrow for them if they were targeted but those doing so would be no better.

Adults who kill other people should spend their lives in prison, sadly they don't. The place to demonstrate is to government - to change the law.