UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That piece of ice worked wonders on my huge bite (well, it's still huge, but has stopped irritating).

The only problem is ............... I'm now aware of all the other itches on the rest of me that I wasn't noticing 'cause my arm was annoying me so much.

I'm off to bed with a lump of ice or two.

There I go, lowering the tone of conversation on RMF again!

Back from wembley it was fab fab fab :) must find th photo off my phone tomorrow of a certain tikka chicken strutting her stuff :) bed calls

glad you got home okay , we are just in drinking tea and Missus Chicken has headed off to her house

we did have a fantastic time did'nt we :jumpy:

Thank you so much missus Tikka :flowers:

I see everyone cleaned up the chat since I last looked in here :laugh:

Tonight I have pigged out on wicked eatables and watched 2 films on TV. Would be piling on the pounds if I stayed here any longer.

Morning :) had so much fun at the camping weekend :)

Wenders, I think Sir H was munching biscuits outside my tent :unsure: I put some on the grass for Molly before we went to bed and she never ate them. I was woken up by Henry growing slighty and some snuffling outside the tent, I thought it was a fox! :laugh: It was only when Lynne told me Sir H had been on a wander....

We took Molly to the inlaws' farm last night for a BBQ as they haven't met her yet. She was great with the kittens (scared of them), great with the horses (scared of them0 and great with the chickens (scared of them). :)

Have a fun week with the skip, tiks. :laugh:

Norty Sir H :wub:

I feel :tired: :sleeping_01: :whaa: this morning. Maybe owls should not be allowed to watch TV after the watershed, if at all. There are weird images going round my brain :wacko:

Off home at around 11.30 :)