UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Monster Is 1 Today

ailsas mum

A year ago today my first grandbrat Alexander ( Xander ) was born. I first met him when he was only a few hours old, his mum and dad were hungry so they stopped of for a McDonald's on the way home from hospital, they wanted to eat it in peace so they thought I could watch him while they ate :rolleyes: .

100_0133.jpg

He has developed some disgusting habits along the way

100_0160.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

Xanderscratchinghisass.jpg

he even wanted to see what he looked like with a beard and moustache

DSC05278.jpg

He does though occasionally have a softer side to him

DSC05131.jpg

07092008256.jpg

Image0027.jpg

He's been walking since he was 9 months and can now climb just about anything he put's his mind to.

Most of all I adore the wee shlte.

Terri

Thank you, he is really adorable, when he's sleeping. Arran and him are called the gruesome twosome, they are a nightmare together the living room looks like a bomb site by the time the pair of them have finished.

Poor little love, that's one for the future girlfriends :laugh:

Happy birthday Xander :wub:

That's not the worst one, there is one of him sound asleep on the floor, naked from the waist down :laugh:

My youngest daughter was watching him on Saturday, she had to give him a bath and she is refusing to watch him again, according to her when he was in the bath all he did was scratch his @rse or play with his willy :laugh: . This is the daughter that is 24 and is going to be a mum in September, she's already decided if her one has a dirty nappy she will be coming to me to get it changed.

Terri