UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Evenin' all :wave:

:partytime: Yay Dogstar peeps :D

Amy love that photo :)

Noah looks very brave and handsome :D

OK day at the Zoo, lots of screaming children covered in ice-cream but a more polite lot than we had yesterday - most of them actally asked if they could hold the animals rather than snatching :rolleyes: Bloomin' kids. All animals back in bugshed having had dinner. Scooby doesn't seem to have noticed that I've been out all day for two days on the trot. Think he's more concerned about if I got him bizzgits or not! :laugh: FM playing merry hell, I am so tired and so achey but I did have a good time :D AND - highlight of my weekend - I got to go into the giant tortoise pen and stroke the giant tortoises :wub:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely photo of you two Amy :) Louie looks like he was taking the posing very seriously :wub:

Lovely photo of Noah (and Aisling?) too! :)

Wahey, new agility enthusiasts!! :) :) :) Ever since starting with Kiera last year, and training up to her first show this year, I've been mad about agility, so it'd be great to hear about more dogs doing it! Wiggle managing the seesaw at his first attempt is amazing! If I don't warn Kiera in time she still charges up it and then gets launched as soon as she's past half of it :rolleyes: :laugh:

Aye up Fugees :biggrin: :wavey:

We have had a lovely weekend, although Jack through a hissy fit when Simon left earlier :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub: but distracted him with a long walk! I loves my life :biggrin:

How are all the Fugees?? Anything I have missed? Lots of :GroupHug: s all round as ever

:wavey:

I have the dongle hanging out of the window. :laugh:

Had a fab day yesterday once we got here. Went in the pool then off to the beach with the doglets. They all went in the sea.

Snoopy loved it. I *may* have shed a few tears as the last time we were here it was with Max. :mecry: :wub:

No thunderstorms, but we had rain this afternoon. Went in the hot tub instead of the pool. :laugh:

I may be on my 2nd big glass of wine, but hey ho. Carol showed us Wynns yesterday. It looks fab :biggrin:

Sorry not read back but will have a look at new threads. So if there is anyone in need please have a :GroupHug:

I hate this laptop, it is the typing that does me :rolleyes: x

Edited to correct spelling mistakes

Edited by redditchlady

I am so proud of Wiggle - he takes all new things in his stride, bless him :wub:

I absolutely love this photo Sam took of Wiggle jumping to me :wub:

agility1copy.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Billy, if I had time, I would seriously consider taking Wiggle to agility but at the moment, I've got so little spare time, I think I'll struggle :(

RMF I have woken up Fleur watching the repeat of BS - she is not impressed with my dancing :laugh:

No wonder Noah spent the rest of the day asleep with all that agility malarky. At least Aisling is a little more resiliant :D

Lovely pic Amy, Louie certainly takes posing very seriously :wub:

Sarah did you get any giant tortoise pics, you are lucky to get so close to one

Edited by chickentikka

Sounds good to me :biggrin:

Absolutely knackered now so off to bed. Night fugees!!

Fab :) will probably be a couple of weeks - min! - till I am home next as am moving the week coming, then off somewhere next weekend, can't remember where! Then wedding the weekend after that and then I think the 3rd weekend in July I may possibly be home if you're around ... I'll pm you my number and we'll try and work it out nearer then!!

Sleep well :flowers:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Wiggle :wub: :wub:

Kazz :wavey:

I am so proud of Wiggle - he takes all new things in his stride, bless him :wub:

I absolutely love this photo Sam took of Wiggle jumping to me :wub:

agility1copy.jpg

:wub: :wub:

Billy, if I had time, I would seriously consider taking Wiggle to agility but at the moment, I've got so little spare time, I think I'll struggle :(

Bless him, the differnce is amazing. :wub:

Party night is Wednesday Phebe. :flowers:

Other than that, how far are you and Lesley to call in. PM if you'd rather, I forgot to bring the phone book with me :wacko:

Kazz :wavey:

'Ello Sparkly one :)

Bless him, the differnce is amazing. :wub:

Party night is Wednesday Phebe. :flowers:

Other than that, how far are you and Lesley to call in. PM if you'd rather, I forgot to bring the phone book with me :wacko:

'Ello Sparkly one :)

Will PM you phone numbers. I think we are about 45 miles away. Can't do this Wednesday, sorry :unsure:

Looks like quite a number of people, soon-to-be-people and dogs had a good weekend.

Giant tortoises :wub:

Sarah, I have a ginormous marginata here which is devouring half a big cucumber a day.

Do you have piccies? :wub:

Sarah did you get any giant tortoise pics, you are lucky to get so close to one

Yep - OH took some photos, will go poke him and see if he'll get them off the camera and onto the pc :)