UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

I got taken to A&E this morning, got back not long ago. Bad case of food poisoning and some anti-biotics, to go back in a week if i still feel ill. They didn't seem too concerned about me vomiting blood or my rock hard stomach :(

Crikey Cheryl, hope you feel better soon! Take care okay :flowers:

:wavey: We iz back :guitar:

Hired a car to come home, left Stansted at 1.30pm and then got stuck in one hold up after another as well as plenty of torrential downpours. :unsure: We zoomed into the kennels to collect the dogs at 4.50pm, ten minutes before they closed! Phew. Spike and Cherry are ok, washing is in the machine, we have had a lovely time and just about to have a chinese takeaway. Is it me, or is it humid? I'm sorry I haven't read back yet, but hope everyone is ok :flowers:

Hello and welcome back to our neck of the woods :wavey: Did you have a nice 'olliday? :cool:

RMF: I've just ordered a fab Indigo 'slide on' dog tag for Kiera, as she's not allowed to wear tags on her collar during an agility competition :)

I'm hoping to get most of the things that I still want/need for our camping trip this weekend, but my head is so all over the place that it might not happen :wacko:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Marge. :)

Cheryl should have said earlier. If there is anything you need help with over the weekend just shout.

It's belting down with rain here.

I'm listening to EOTS. I'm sad as I'm excited I can get all my washing done now.

thanks Michelle :flowers: very much looking forward to the camping trip x

RMRant: Dogwalkers. Honestly, do they expect me to pay their mortgage or what?? We had a new one start this week, really nice girl. Left the money for her today and she text me to say I was £30 short. Phoned her and asked why (thinking Molly had eaten it or something) but as of Monday her prices went up and she 'forgot to tell us'. She is now charging per dog, rather than per hour. I'm so frustrated - I can't afford it :mecry:

I have a visitor for a week. Casper the gsd who stayed with me befor. I luff that dog and he luffs me :wub: he also luffs Sam and Ellis and Dennis and the bin man and the postman and the traffic warden and absolutely everyone else in the whole wide world.

Nice to feel special :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome back to our neck of the woods :wavey: Did you have a nice 'olliday? :cool:

Yes we did, thank you :)

RMRant: Dogwalkers. Honestly, do they expect me to pay their mortgage or what?? We had a new one start this week, really nice girl. Left the money for her today and she text me to say I was £30 short. Phoned her and asked why (thinking Molly had eaten it or something) but as of Monday her prices went up and she 'forgot to tell us'. She is now charging per dog, rather than per hour. I'm so frustrated - I can't afford it :mecry:

:( That's a lot extra to find :GroupHug:

Have fun with Casper Melp :)

Sending over the anti-monster troops even as I type :mad:

Thanks! They stormed in, switched the drum n bass off, and kindly lowered the atmospheric pressure. Migraine monster defeated :)

I bought a table at an auction last year because it was really nice and no one else wanted it. Bad idea. What on earth do I want with a repro regency 6 seater? It has done nothing except get in the way. It is going off on Monday to start a new career as a film prop :partytime:

Cheryl33, hope you feel better soon, sounds a horrible bug.

Wispa has become madly obsessed with a man who walks his springers on the mountain. She goes and puts her front legs round him and stares at him cross-eyed in adoration. She didn't want to leave him, and made it quite clear that she wanted to bring him home :laugh: I've told her he probably belongs to someone, but she won't listen. She is a bit of a tart and can't resist fair-haired or bearded men, but I've never known her go overboard over any of them as much as this one.

Welcome back, Marge.

Aw Casper, bless!

Jules, so sorry, just read the thread. :GroupHug:

my living room is a heap of boxes and bags with tombola items

Would/could you use some cards if I brought them? :unsure:

I yam off to Hickstead tomorrow :) even better, it's not costing me anything 'cos my friend has a membership and isn't using it so has lent it to me for the day :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Jules