UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

What a gorgeous boy :wub:

Hope HRH is ok :GroupHug:

Marian hope they get the car sorted quickly so you can get on with the rest of your day. Sorry the exciting thing you had planned has been cancelled. Hope there is another opportunity whatever it is. Don't worry about meeting up with your ex. He is out of your life now and has no holds over you. Onwards and upwards. Enjoy your wine. :GroupHug:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: Guinevere's gone :mecry:

So very Sorry :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: I'm so sorry hun

Got to Trowbridge eventually - went up through Langport, through Somerton, toward Glastonury then a sneaky turning off to the right that brought me out at the Shepton Mallet. Got near to Shepton and twigged where I was (couple of miles away from Pilton) but traffic was fine :D

Did u come out at Cannards Grave then ??

@arse end of Shepton Mallet, and I won't tell you

everyone who doesnt live in the town call it either

Michelle :GroupHug:

Cheryl :GroupHug:

A bug tent? :unsure: :laugh:

Yep :D They got a bug theme or something at the moment, so if anyone is going to Bristol Zoo this weekend we will be on the main green bit (well thats where we were last year) in a tent with stick insects, mantids, katydids, snails and a tarantula. And if you feeling brave you can hold a stick insect or a snail and get a sticker :D

Did u come out at Cannards Grave then ??

@arse end of Shepton Mallet, and I won't tell you

everyone who doesnt live in the town call it either

Er, dunno what its called - the bit where there is a roundabout and a 40 limit, past a pub on your right with a yellow corvette-y thing for sale then another roundabout :wacko: never was good with directions...

Anyways bugs all sorted for tomorrow so of to bed - just been told we have to get up at 6am...

Wine that sounds like a good move.

Just had a look we have none :wacko: will have do make do with a beer or maybe a whisky.

Mrs S and the kids have Big Brother on (I hate IT). So a drink wiil be nice.

look what I found at the pound.

murry.jpg

Awww just look at those eyes. :wub:

Am off to bed. Will check in quickly before we go tomorrow. Will be taking the laptop. :biggrin:

Night all

xx

Morning :D

Scooby seems absolotely fine thank this morning thank dog, trying to tell him its too early in the morning to be barking at squirels in the garden...

Off to Bristol Zoo then. Joy. A day - nope, doing this tomorrow too, so a whole weekend - of screaming kiddies and it looks like its going to whizz it down with rain. Joy. :rolleyes:

Edited cos of FM hands = unintelligble typing in the mornings... :laugh:

Edited by Sarah B

:wavey:

Tis dry here but quite dark outside :unsure:

RMF : There is a tree which overhangs my garden which gets magpies nesting in it each year. This year's batch of 3 baby maggies are on my lawn picking bits out of dog poo (charming), supervised by their mum :wub: They love sweetcorn for some reason so I'm going to put some out for them later.