UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Thanks for the advice and ideas on white t-shirt. this morning it is white again, after spending the night in a bowl of cold water with white oxy stuff. the pretty red dots have all gone :laugh: As I have to re do Wolfies tail this morning... i am in dark blue :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo that mouse looks different. do you use the middle bit and move that instead of the whole thing?

Yes. :) That mouse looks very reasonable. If you are suffering with you hand you really shouldnt be typing with it. Have you seen a doctor about it? :GroupHug: RSI (if thats what it is) can be really painful and damaging. I think the other thing that is recommended is a splint for you hand. I will try and find out at work on Monday. :flowers:

I am looking forward to our fugee walk this afternoon. :biggrin:

its arthritis. ive asked about a splint but the doctor said it wouldnt help. I can lift my plastic mug of coffee now so thats smething. Im not going to attempt much else as im dropping what I pick up.

shadows dripping brown wee. I thought id spilt my coffee, but shes dripping as she walks and there is a pool where she is lying. vets tomorrow if it keeps up I think :unsure:

So far today I have walked the dogs, cleaned the inside of the car and mowed the lawns front and back :wacko:

Timmy, the little fecker, has gone through another seatbelt in my car :mad: He will be travelling in the boot from now on where he can't get at any seatbelts :mad:

So far today I have walked the dogs, cleaned the inside of the car and mowed the lawns front and back :wacko:

Timmy, the little fecker, has gone through another seatbelt in my car :mad: He will be travelling in the boot from now on where he can't get at any seatbelts :mad:

Oops :rolleyes:

Anyone want a cold - free to any home, don't mind if it gets abused, bashed, killed, starved - any takers :unsure: :rolleyes:

its been beautiful here all morning,warm and sunny but my bones have been gyppy so I stayed indoors to wait for the pain killers to kick in. I have had a bacon sarnie and coffee,gathered my newspaper (crossword) pen,phone etc and now not only has the sun disappeared but my neighbours (+100000 of their relatives) are out in their garden with a radio blaring and kids screaming. I think I have become a GOG (grumpy old git) when I wasn't looking!! :rolleyes: Ah well, I suppose i could sit in the dining room for a change of scenery ! :laugh: x

I lost my mobile on Wednesday and have been messed about by my network re getting a new SIM and getting it activated - too long and boring. So, make the decision to get a new phone as I usualy inherit OH's cast offs. Go with OH to the phone shop - he comes out with a brand new phone and ...I get his old one......how did that happen? :(

shadows dripping brown wee. I thought id spilt my coffee, but shes dripping as she walks and there is a pool where she is lying. vets tomorrow if it keeps up I think :unsure:

Oh dear. Sounds like blood in the urine, maybe a bladder infection. I think the vet would be a good idea even if she seems to be better.

I lost my mobile on Wednesday and have been messed about by my network re getting a new SIM and getting it activated - too long and boring. So, make the decision to get a new phone as I usualy inherit OH's cast offs. Go with OH to the phone shop - he comes out with a brand new phone and ...I get his old one......how did that happen? :(

Is your hubby my hubbys twin brother :unsure: , that usually happens to me!!!