UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Britain's Got Talent

ReikiAnge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he already has :wink:

Wow, that's not quite the impression I got of him from the show!

News this morning is that Susan Boyle has been admitted to the Priory

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8076413.stm

I really hope she has people who are looking out for her , not worrying about money or career but just looking out for her

I really hope she will be ok. From press stuff I read in the last few days, her sister was with her in London - and also, much as they may come across as hard-nosed judges, I feel they will be looking out for her as well as their own interests. Hopefully.

I know people would criticise the choice to put her through, but without knowing her at all, she seemed up for doing it - and you get so few chances in the music business to be in the right place at the right time. I just hope very much it all works out for her, somehow.

Think he already has :wink:

Don't be fooled by a good website and lists of names - many of the artists I work with in my job have equally good resumes, but being a good backing artist doesn't mean you've got what it takes to push yourself mentally (as poor Susan has found out).

i have a cd and tape of Julian, he was in a band called i want your sax, and as an avid follower i bought the music tape [early 90's], then cd [late 90's], when i used to go and see them play, last time i saw joolz was about 3 or 4 years ago when i bumped into him in broad street one evening, we had a drink and he was telling us that he was playing in Ronnie Scotts.