Britain's Got Talent

ReikiAnge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: Okay Dokes folks can we remember a few things

This is a TV show

everyone has the right to an opinion ( presonally I think the show is tripe and thats my opinion , does not make me right or anyone else wrong its just my opinion )

please don't get personal with each other if you disagree ( its just a TV show )

if we are going to post our point of view ( which of course you can ) remember to login as ourselves :D

now I am going to clean the bottom of the oven whilst the rest of the UK watches this show

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel
to add the bit I forgot !

The singers seem to be reverting to their original songs

Diversity beat Flawless tonight - no contest

altho I have backed Flawless ahead of Diversity all the way I think Diversity were brilliant and Julian bought a tear to my eye. I wasn't over impressed with Susan tonight either. :unsure: Still Flatley to win tho. :laugh: x

On pure talent, in this order, Diversity, Julian, Flawless and Susan Boyle are all deserved winners

Holly, Shaun, shouty boy, v sorry can't remember his name, Aiden and 2 Grand no chance

But to make me laugh, not take themselves seriously, and totally in the spirit of this odd competition I want Stavros Flatley :biggrin: :biggrin:

On pure talent, in this order, Diversity, Julian, Flawless and Susan Boyle are all deserved winners

Holly, Shaun, shouty boy, v sorry can't remember his name, Aiden and 2 Grand no chance

But to make me laugh, not take themselves seriously, and totally in the spirit of this odd competition I want Stavros Flatley :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tiks, you've pretty much said it for me (except I think I want Diversity to win )

I liked Flawless best until tonight - when for me, Diversity had the edge. Julian's playing is beautiful, but I didn't think Susan was that outstanding, really. For sheer exuberance and humour - and great attitude - Stavros Flatley. :laugh:

Overall, I'd probably vote for one of the dance groups. :)

Stavros, so funny!

Diversity, amazing!

Flawless, amazing but less so.

Susan, still good but not great.

Julian, incredible, just love him.

Dancing little boy and shouting little boy, pretty damn awful.

Shaun, ok ish but forgettable.

Granddad and granddaughter, nuff said.

Hollie, an amazingly different performance tonight, mmmmm! :unsure:

Who will win, On talent - Julian, On hilarity - Stavros, On mindblowing - Diversity, On sympathy - Hollie, On hype - Susan.

I'll go with Julian or Stavros and coming down more on the side of Julian, he has real talent! But then Diversity are brilliant, heck I can't make my mind up!

I think my vote is still with Flawless, though I also love Diversity and Julian and Stavros Flatley.

I think Susan has a great voice and I think Hollie has too. I thought Aiden was great until yesterday and missed his performance tonight. I think Shaun has a nice voice and so does the boy singer whose name I can't remember. The grandfather/granddaughter act reminds me of a singing Werther's Original ad, I think they're my least favourite of all.

Would be a boring show if we all agreed eh :wink:

Sam, you're absolutely right, it's a TV show and there's no reason opinions can't be shared politely.

I don't think it's all a load of tripe though, there's some incredible talent there :)

I loved Stavros Flattely - absolutely hysterical.

Diversity were brilliant, all talented, different ages, and great choreography.

Susan Boyle, sang well enough, but I admire the way she handled herself after the singing. It does look as if she has some good people looking after her, and she is learning quickly.

Hollie, :crying_anim: little girl with an old womans voice. Nothing special.

I'm with Jacqui D and Toblie on who I want to win.

My personal opinion, and I can cope if you think differently.