UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Britain's Got Talent

ReikiAnge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Diversity to Flawless, both are bloomin fantastic, but I get Diversity's sense of humour

and also fancy the pants off their lead dancer

The right two went through again tonight - but how that little lad who played the drums was passed in favour of at least 4 of tonights acts is beyond me :angry:

I also thought that the judges stuck the knife into 'the nervous bloke', he wasn't that bad compared with DJ Talent, Fat Drag bloke or the awful ladies dancing.

I think Flawless have the edge on Diversity because they have an element of comedy which keeps you watching and interested. :) The dancing women were awful,really wooden. Fat drag bloke was boring this week,the DJ I thought was really awful and I just cant see the talent there at all! :unsure: I liked the ventriloquist,he was entertaining but I wasn't overkeen on the young or older singers.The older bloke has a good voice ut he didnt choose the right song I thought.I thought the young one was pretty average. :unsure: x

Flawless and Diversity, just brilliant!

I've listened to Susan Boyle on Youtube, she was singing Cry me a River and I think she was 22 at the time. Talk about a missed talent, it's amazing! Don't think she did herself any favours Saturday night though, she had a poor start and her rather odd behaviour after was a tad embarrassing, suppose it's nerves though.

Thought the drag act was :sick01: I quite like drag but not him!

Anyone who can get up on stage in front of all those people plus the TV audience has my admiration, I couldn't do it. And of course it would help if I had any sort of a talent! :laugh:

Watch out over the next few days for Jackie and Tippy Toes - dancing with dogs act. I have met Jackie and she's lovely and Tippy Toes (who is a staffi x ex-Battersea rescue dog) is amazing. :wub: Don't know which semi final she's in but she's definitely in one of them and she hasn't appeared so far.

I prefer Diversity to Flawless, both are bloomin fantastic, but I get Diversity's sense of humour

and also fancy the pants off their lead dancer

The right two went through again tonight - but how that little lad who played the drums was passed in favour of at least 4 of tonights acts is beyond me :angry:

I agree re Diversity (and re fancying pants off the lead dancer) :wub:

The right two did go through again but some of the acts were awful. How did those women dancers get through, they were just clumsy and that drag act was useless :rolleyes:

Of the dance groups, I prefer Flawless, but it's a close thing. Diversity are great too. :biggrin:

Susan Boyle...her voice is good, but not spectacular, and I wish someone close to her would monitor her celebratory antics. I find them cringe-making. :blush02:

Drag acts leave me cold - what's so funny about dressing up as a grotesque version of a woman? :unsure: Bad enough if they're funny, but last night's was appalling, as was the female dance act. I am fed up with acres of exposed flesh, too, week after week - so predictable and so boring. Just the sort of thing Her Royal Queenliness will be looking forward to, I bet. :rolleyes:

I think Flawless may well win, even though Susan Boyle may have won the heart of Youtube viewers everywhere. I hope she gets some work and a sense of self-worth out of it all.