UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Just A Quickie To Say Hellllllllloooooooo

Cafferysmum

:rolleyes: well over the last 8 weeks its been a nightmare most of it spent in hospital, and 4.8 stone weight loss.. at first my kidney went into reflux and it was touch and go whether they could save it but they put me on that many drugs and lots i was allergic to, i started to react and had trouble eating and drinking for weeks...

Finally got out today and am drinking and eating a little, and hoping my bloods go back to normal, missed refuge as i couldnt log on in hospital as its made of concrete :unsure: the hospital that is not my lappy...

so am now back at home but am very weak and only firing on one cylinder but hope to be firing on all 4 soon :wacko: going away for a couple of weeks in june and hope some energy comes back with me...

Dogs all fine and Flissy omg that pup is now a monster pup... missed her growing up a bit here, but had daily reports from hubby esp when daft devil bit her tongue...

Hoping that was my last stay in hospital for quite a while now and its time for bed, better get going am shattered, omg what a luxury my own bed with the dogs and hubby of course and no women shouting and screaming in their sleep... i cant wait to go bed :sleep:

Catch you all soon

karen x