UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Happy Gotcha Day Little Lady Daisy

Mrs B

I so often forget that Daisy has a Gotcha Day - she slid into our house on her way to Somewhere - and after three months, Somewhere turned out to be our house.

At the age of ten months she had been in two homes and a Rescue, was loved but somewhat misunderstood in the home she came from to us, not least because she was reputedly "untrainable". :wacko: Somewhere along the way Daisy's learnt that humans touching her is not nice, and she'll get in first before any dogs have a go at her, which can make her 'challenging' to be out with :( We keep working on it. But when I come back home tonight, I know she will come tearing down the path to greet me, determined to sit on my knee, even if I am stood up! :wub:

So here she came, and, three years on, here she stays. :wub: Not one to love the camera, good photos of Daisy are few and far between, so not the latest photo, but one I like.

AgilityDarleyHolidayWorkingTrial-103.jpg

Have a very happy day Daisy. We may not have set out to choose you, but you certainly decided where your paws were going to stay. :)