UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Urrrrrrgh. I've got some work to do that is the most boring work in the entire world...

Thunder arrived here a while ago. Saffy and Mollydog are unbothered: Az tried to get under the sofa, realised he is more than 2 inches wide and therefore would not fit, and went upstairs to hide in Saffy's crate instead.

Oh well. All the plants planted at the weekend will be well watered in.

Saffy is going to homecheck some prospective adopters on Friday. Hope she likes them!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask a BIG favour please. 206 people have tried to get on the poll but Ive been told its stuck its, Can someone just vote on what they believe to be the truth please and tell me if its not working.

Poll Trallwm Farm

I voted and this is what it says

Change your vote

Votes so far: 17

Days left to vote: 47

Afternoon.

I've already voted Lesley.

We had heavy rain fall last night, miserable start to the day but it's now sunny and windy.

I've just had a Praline Cadbury's flake. How heavenly are they. I'll try and remember that thought when it's disagreeing with me later :laugh:

Very best of luck to Saffy. :wub:

Spent the morning mutter under my breath at work which made me more stubborn. Think I'm getting rebellious in my old age. I met the lady who's job I'm covering. She's lovely and I laughed and said don't worry your job will be here when you're ready to come back. I thought she was returning in September but she told me it will be more like November. The boss came in today and had the cheek to start stressing over year end cos it's all due in at the end of the month. Well I've been there and working on it. Try sticking around yourself kiddo :rolleyes:

I'm going to finish off cleaning the conversatory inside in a minute. Had an annoying walk with Scoobs this afternoon. Took him in the woods for a change. Was just about to come out tother side when spied a dog offlead and on his own. So did an about turn quick. Goes back the way we came and then saw an offlead lab coming towards us. Turned round again cos I couldn't see the other dog and hoped it had gone off with it's owner. Which it had. A woman then was coming up from another direction with 2 offlead GSD's. So we were in a sandwich. Eek. It's the first time I've manage to get stuck like that with him and thankfully none of the dogs came near us. I used to take his muzzle out with us and I'm think I had best stick that in my pocket from now on.

Shall I come and sit on't buggers :angry: :GroupHug:

Yes please, I shall provide you with a list. I am home now and checking work emails - the muppetry still continues :rolleyes: Feckwits :angry: You really do have to wonder how some people get to senior positions when they are clearly incapable of wiping their own arses :angry:

HUGE big lightening followed by HUGE big thunder :(

Sir H doesn't like it, bless him but Wiggle barked at the thunder :rolleyes:

Oh no! Hope the boys are ok. It's lovely and sunny here at the moment :unsure: but I think I had better pop Sno out for a wee now just in case.

Are you still enjoying the job Michelle?

We're busy working on ways to bring more money in. Rob's DVDs are selling gradually which is helping :) He's going to be doing another DVD later this year with the guy that produced Hendrix, which is most exciting.

Yes please, I shall provide you with a list. I am home now and checking work emails - the muppetry still continues :rolleyes: Feckwits :angry: You really do have to wonder how some people get to senior positions when they are clearly incapable of wiping their own arses :angry:

I know, I know :flowers:

They should let women rule the world

Edited by Trallwm farm

Well that was a day I'm glad is over. restructure has been announced and those not matched to jobs will have the opportunity to apply for the new posts created for the new way of working. My role is still there, so I have been matched, only problem is there are currently two of us and we have to go down to one. I don't really want to work further away :unsure: All changes will be implemented on July 1st. I've come home without the paperwork, so won't have the opportunity to look at it tonight. :rolleyes: There's lots more to it, but I don't want to dwell on it for now. Thanks for your support :flowers:

I've voted Lesley :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus