UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was supposed to be doing a homecheck. Phoned the number and the person pretended I had rung the wrong number. :rolleyes: Rescue have had a lucky escape me thinks.

How do you know it wasn't a wrong number? :unsure:

Why oh Why am I struggling to find a home for this beautiful girl :(

Polly048ii.jpg

Because her very special someone(s) haven't heard about her yet. I shall be working on it.

I have had a day from hell at work (well weeks actually but today was particularly shite) and I cannot WAIT for a week off. :mecry: I came home at lunch time as had to get out of the office and very nearly never went back. Only the thought of '1 more day' encouraged me back.

It's pants when work makes you miserable :GroupHug:

Why oh Why am I struggling to find a home for this beautiful girl :(

Polly048ii.jpg

She's beautiful :wub: Hope she finds her forever home really soon. Have fun with the munchkins :flowers:

Morning :tired:

RMF : Rang my insurance company last night as my new insurance documents had arrived, but I noticed that they had the car down as "Honda CR-V 5 door i-VTEC SE Sport 1997", so I rang them up and informed them that it was a 2004 model, not 1997. Bloke I spoke to informed me that "1997 is the engine size madam, not the year" :blush:

Crap day at work. Apparently I need to polish up my mind reading skills.

Sounds like you've settled in now :flowers:

I had to explain to Kizzie's owner that his heart belongs to another

Spikey sends his luuuurve :wub: :wink: :wink:

Ive just gone downstairs and liberated a very guilty goat feasting on Oranges. Bonny can bite right through a large jaffa in one chump.

Its interesting living on a farm... I discovered that Rhubarb grows in the ground like potatoes.....................................................Well it does where Dibs comes from

:wub: :wub: :laugh:

I have had a day from hell at work (well weeks actually but today was particularly shite) and I cannot WAIT for a week off. :mecry: I came home at lunch time as had to get out of the office and very nearly never went back. Only the thought of '1 more day' encouraged me back. I have been looking at cottages in the Cotswolds. They appear to be cheaper than I thought

Sorry you're having a bad time :GroupHug:

RMF : Rang my insurance company last night as my new insurance documents had arrived, but I noticed that they had the car down as "Honda CR-V 5 door i-VTEC SE Sport 1997", so I rang them up and informed them that it was a 2004 model, not 1997. Bloke I spoke to informed me that "1997 is the engine size madam, not the year" :blush:

:laugh: :laugh:

:wub: Polly

Morning :flowers:

last day before the Easter break, thank goodness.

sshhhhh

shadow

is trying to play with

Lissie :ohmy:

Good girl Lissie :wub:

Crap day at work. Apparently I need to polish up my mind reading skills.

:GroupHug: :flowers:

Ive just gone downstairs and liberated a very guilty goat feasting on Oranges. Bonny can bite right through a large jaffa in one chump.

Its interesting living on a farm... I discovered that Rhubarb grows in the ground like potatoes.....................................................Well it does where Dibs comes from

:laugh: I was thinking about you last night. I saw the most perfect piece of furniture for T'Farm. We all went out for dinner with my parents to a very lovely pub and they had the most amazing wooden chair that was carved at the back in the shape of a goat. It was fab

and I forgot to take a photo of it!

:wub:

I have had a day from hell at work (well weeks actually but today was particularly shite) and I cannot WAIT for a week off. :mecry: I came home at lunch time as had to get out of the office and very nearly never went back. Only the thought of '1 more day' encouraged me back.

:GroupHug: :flowers:

Oops! :laugh:

I am just going to go and wake Fi and Sophie up so that we can go to Sainsburys for breakfast and a bit of shopping before coming home and phoning to check that I can bring my girl home today :biggrin: And then I have to do some more Florafying of the house :wacko:

I have had a day from hell at work (well weeks actually but today was particularly shite) and I cannot WAIT for a week off. :mecry: I came home at lunch time as had to get out of the office and very nearly never went back. Only the thought of '1 more day' encouraged me back. I have been looking at cottages in the Cotswolds. They appear to be cheaper than I thought :rolleyes:

Sorry work is rubbish. I hope things improve, life is too short to be miserable in your job :GroupHug:

last day before the Easter break, thank goodness.

Seconded. Work is madly busy at the minute and the only thing that's kept me going is the though of four glorious days off.

We have just had a lovely long walk in the woods. As soon as we got back someone wee'd on the doormat :mad: Housetraining seems to be all to pot in this house recently, someone has poo'd on the bedroom floor three nights in a row too :rolleyes:

Right, off to work. Hi ho, hi ho and all that. Have a nice day all :flowers:

Hope Flora gets home safely :wub:

Morning all....

Just got back from the beach - silly season has started and there are a few tents in the dunes so we walked along the water's edge (in the howling wind!!). As we came closer to a couple of the tents 2 lads came out, followed by a third. Bear in mind that although we are walking by the water we are still going toward them. They walked down the beach towards the water and started throwing a boomerang! Bo was brilliant - called him and he was obviously torn but came back to me. Not Jed though - the Flyball King thought "great" and chased it, followed by China. Got it off him, walked back down towards the sea and we were still level with the boys when they started throwing it again!!! Didn't rush this time as just thought too bad if it gets mangled. Bo and Jed were both holding it running at one stage but finally got it off them, so boomerang in one hand, Jed'n'Bo in the other and the nearest lad just stood there... in the end I just said "Do you really think I am going to throw it to you?!?!?!" so he came over to get it and then held it up above his head. Asked him to hold it closer to his body as the dogs thought he was going to throw it but he didn't, just danced around holding it up so I just let go of them..... surprise surprise they bounced round him (he still hadn't actually said a word to me at all) so I suggested again he did not hold it up as if about to throw it..... he still did so I just walked away and called Bo who came, then Jed followed when I found a stick to throw for him. I could not be bothered to point out that common sense would be to wait until we had passed before throwing it again, and luckily the dogs just carried on playing with the stick instead of running back for a 3rd go.

Apart from them and me (and a tent in the dunes the far end) the beach was deserted......

moring. totally chaotic day due here today, as loads of dogs and cats come in for the easter holidays. We also have a greyhound at the vets for castration first thing, and 6 at the vets this afternoon for stitches out and 2nd vax so it should be fun trying to fit all those in as well as deal with all the ins and outs of boarding pets.... I have WKD in the fridge ready for the recovery later on tonight :laugh:

6 at the vets this afternoon for stitches out and 2nd vax

caffeine not hit my brain yet - read that as WAX and had images of dogs with immaculate bikini lines!

ps don't worry - Toastie not mentioned in the above post but he was there yapping his head off to get at the boomerang as well... but as it is bigger than he is I did not have to struggle with him for it.

Edited by buddyboy

Morning :flowers:

Julia, good luck with the de-cluttering. Would you come and do my room once you're finished

It might take some time :unsure: :laugh: Not sure I will ever finish really :rolleyes: :laugh:

THE OP WAS SUCCESSFUL AND SHE'S AWAKE :partytime:

:cheer: :GroupHug:

Tis only an ickle room! How many toys does he have left? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Lady in the charity shop asked the same thing when she saw all the bags :blush: